Pure cleanse Dietary SupplementMoney back

I didn't order Dietary supplements of pure cleanse. They sent me 3 bottles and deduct money from my credit card with out my permission, however, I send those back to them but they didn't deposit my money back. That's unfair, i gonna take legal action on them.

• De
    debra warwick Oct 21, 2009

I also did not order the three bottles of pure cleanse but they were sent to me and my credit card was also billed for them. I will be sending them back and i will expect my card to be credited.
    D. W

• De
    debra warwick Oct 21, 2009

I also did not order the three bottles of pure cleanse but they were sent to me and it was billed to my credit card. I will send them back and i do expect to have the money put back on my credit card immediately. I have very little money and do not appreciate being taken advantage of.

D. W.

purecleanse Oct 22, 2009

Can not get ahold of anyone to cancel this product, but they don't have a problem taking money out of my account. Their using the breast cancer foundation logo.

• Di
    Diane Davis Oct 29, 2009

i have also received 3 amounts from this company and have been charged what right do you have to keep someones bank details on file, I think you will find that is ilegal. i expect a full refund as i have returned these items and have proof of the time and date your company received them.

Annie Hammersley Nov 17, 2009

To whom it may concern,

I purchased a free sample of the Pure Cleanse dietary supplement online under the instruction that I would only pay for postage costs. I have not placed any further orders and unfortunately 60 euros was debited from my credit card account on the 16/11/09 without request or permission. I find this utterly appalling and illegal and would expect a refund to my account immediately, as I will not haste to take further action. Please note I have contacted my credit card company to cease payments or withdrawals immediately. Thanking you, Ann Hammersley.

• Ca
    cazzybear121 Dec 05, 2009

i have just noticed that this company has deducted 5o something pounds from my bank account! I am a single mum and am now left with just £2.68 in my account that me and my 6month old son are supposed to be able to live off for the next 10 days!
    How do i contact them and request an immediate refund?

• Ca
    cazzybear121 Dec 05, 2009

Does anyone know the website? I really need my money back

• Su
    Susan Mada Dec 10, 2009

This is a rip off o was debited £53.00 of which i never ordered anything and now i cant contact them what should i do the website refuses to give any help towards billing.

Maz_1203 Jan 03, 2010

Has anyone managed to STOP this from occurring...apart from cancelling your credit card???

• Eb
    EBJRBJ Jan 05, 2010

JANUARY 4th 2010

I HAVE BEEN SENT A BOTTLE OF PURE CLEANSE DIETRY SUPPLEMENT. I DID NOT REQUEST THIS AND I CERTAINLY DID NOT AUTHORISE THAT THEY TAKE $55.82 FROM MY CREDIT CARD. THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN SENT BACK TO THEM. WHERE DID THEY GET THE INFORMATION FROM?? I HAVE STOPPED MY CARD SO THEY CANNOT DO IT AGAIN. MY CREDIT CARD CO IS INVESTIGATING THEM AND HAS REFUNDED THE 7 UNAUTHORISED TRANSACTIONS THIS MONTH FROM "BEUTYCLUB ", CLICK4MONEY AND MP3PAYMENT.COM. WATCH OUT FOR THESE SHARLETONS!!!

EBJ

• 12
    1234 Jan 12, 2010

I too received an unwanted supply of Pure Cleanse and have successfully cancelled any further supply and sort a refund on return of the unused and unopened supply.
    Go to the Ultra Cleanse chat line and you will easily cancel your unwanted deliveries. Then phone 1800 883581 and if you are within 30 days of their dispatch date they will email you all the details on returning the product. Always read the very cunning terms and conditions next time you fancy a 'free trial'.

Good luck, laurie

• Ha
    hannan Jan 15, 2010

i don't need anymore bottles to be sent to me.please cancel membership.

Maranda Harding Jan 27, 2010

I to have the same problem with Pure Cleanse. But I did order the free trial and now I keep getting new shipments of the product. This month I have had two payments come out of my account to the value of $130.00. I would like to know the e-mail address so I can cancel this product.As it is way to exspensive to have money coming out all the time.Also unopened bottles of this product at home that I have not used as yet.If you can help, my e-mail is [email protected] So I do agree with you all about this product.

Cheers Maranda

Pure Cleanse Mar 02, 2010

i have the same problem with pure cleanse, i cannot get them sending me this product, it does'nt work, they are now sending me the product with no return address, can anyone help me, with this ... [email protected]

Pure Cleanse Mar 02, 2010

Please stop sending me Pure Cleanse, i did'nt make an order for it, i have already returned 3 bottle, i expect full credit to made to my account, i think this is a disgraceful way to do buiness, [email protected] .com

• Bo
    Bobby Winch Jul 07, 2010

I found an updated phone number for Pure Cleanse at (866) 943-8193 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at purecleanse-weightloss.com

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.

• Bo
    Bobby Winch Jul 07, 2010

• Ve
    Velram Oct 05, 2010

They suck... They are charging me $89.92 trying to sell me a cheaper plan. I told them several times I don't want the product and only wanted to purcase the trial bottle but they keep sending me stuff. I told him I wanted to send it back and get a refund. I asked many times about sending this back and the csr wouldnt answer the question. After being on with them for 27 minutes I pushed him hard enough where he finally said they would refund all but $10.00 but they will wait four weeks and I may not get anything back then put me on hold again. He came back and said it would be more than four weeks and I may not get any refund at all. This company is terrible. I had to call my bank and cancel my card (thankfully I have a great bank) and explained the situation to them about it was only supposed to be a sample (which I don't mind paying for) but they're charging me. Sounds like the bank may be able to refund me and they have already blocked them from getting any more money.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices