Pure Berryunauthorized charges

My daughter ordered a trial of your product which SHE NEVER RECEIVED! While she waited, the 30 day trial period expired and this company charged her $149.95 TWICE without consent! This left her account with NS[censored] There was also a $35. (TWICE) charged to her account for not having the funds! Her account was in good standing until you people charged $370. to her Visa without authorization!! I (her mother) am on this account as well and I DEMAND you refund all the money you stole from my daugher and myself! If you do not respond ASAP to me @ [protected]@aol.com with a confirmation that funds have been refunded I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES! I see where this is not the first time you have pulled this crap with someone else!
My daughter's email is : [protected]@aol.com. You may email her as well that all money has been credited back to her Visa.
This is the 5th time we have sent a refund request and are always told "3-5" business days and we will be refunded. It has been 7 business days and not a word from anyone representing your business. YOU WILL RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES BROUGHT ON ONLY BY YOURSELF.
Doris Collins, Sara's mother

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices