Puppyfind/ Charlotte GothardPembroke welsh corgi

I am very upset because Charlotte Gothard treated me poorly and unfairly when I was trying to place a puppy on hold with her. Her name is Charlotte Gothard from Dayton, TN. Her listing is unprofessional and she treated me as such during our interaction.

I complied with everything she asked for the deposit. This entails getting a cashier check or money order, taking a pic of it to send to her and then mailing the check. When u send her the picar she holds the puppy then when she receives the check she will remove the pup from the site. I checked in with her one week after I sent the check to which she replied that she 'lost a sale' because of me, she is sending my money back and I can't have one of her dogs. Completely unwarranted. She informed me it took too long and that I should have overnighted it like her 'smart clients'. There were no details discussed of needing it in x number of days. I thought the pic confirmation was enough. She kept saying she 'lost a sale' because of me which makes NO sense since I was the 'sale' and still a willing buyer. Crazy nonsense. My guess is that she had a friend that wanted the dog or had promised the dog to multiple buyers bc let me tell you getting through this process wth her was a nightmare. Decoding her texts was interesting and confusing...should have listened to much gut

She was extremely rude and wouldn't budge on it even after my husband also called her.

Now she had my money in her hand that I don't know if I will ever get back.

No one should be under the impression they have a dog on hold and then told no you can't have the dog now. Too bad. Heartbreaking and infuriating. Be cautious with your dealings with this crazy lady.