Pulte Arizonahome repair/ service request

I spoke to two ladies with the customer care service department for the Phoenix Arizona area. I submitted a request to have my front window repaired and got a phone call yesterday from their office telling me I was past my 30 day mark and they couldn't help me. The issue I have is there is a lot of construction going on in the community and a lot of debris flying around from Pulte construction trades. The other issue is that I have only owned my home for 6 months and Pulte did not want to help me find a solution or investigate why my window was broken. It was a straight NO and let me refer you to another company so you can pay out of pocket for a window that was clearly damaged by construction that was occurring in close proximity of my home. Now the ladies asked if I saw it, no I'm sorry I don't sit outside of my home and watch Pulte's Construction trades, but now I feel the need to in fear that something else will be damaged in my new home. I have notified my neighbors of the horrible experience I have received and have told people to consider another builder. 30 days is unacceptable especially when you are still constructing homes within close proximity of homes that are already built. I will not recommend Pulte!

Un