Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comAll prize allocations

B Dec 20, 2020

I am going to lay it all out on the table. You can strip my phone of all info but I have been more careful this time. You bait people in with big prizes, and when they get close you simply corrupt the files of ( in my case) take all data off the phone. It's been done 3 times now. I have added up winnings over 30 million dollars twice. It is not only illegal but cowardly to hide behind the excuse that it was an imposter that did. It is in fact the real deal and someone as well known as pch would behave in such a unprofessional manner. I really thought things were going to be ok for christmas. Then once again you stripped my phone. Tonight I am once again qualified to be awarded major prize money. You cannot send a communication for me to agree to stating it's not real like the other times. I have painstakingly played by your rules. I will not sign it away. You can at least have the prize patrol bring my bronco and 500k to my house and you'll never hear from me again. Or... I can take my suit to a federal court, higher than your laws of Wyoming and make a [censored] ton of bad publicity with a solid truth. I dont know the boss in charge and I dont care to. You are the most dishonest people I've met shielding terrorist funds in the form of sweepstakes. If you look at the forms of media I have and the proof I have of all the felony charges I believed 500k and a nice bronco would be you smartest decision. You have until tomorrow at the same Tim to get your ducks in a row. Then I will go full public.

• Us
    user1884255 Jan 04, 2021

Being ignorant, i've ordered quite a few items in the past year, just hoping it would give me better chances to win. not only are the products cheaply made, but the s&h is crazy high. I still enjoy the games, even tho I know there are no big prizes given randomly & i'm not a friend or relative. I know folks all over the us & have never heard of or known any real person to win. as long as people don't expect much, some of the games are enjoyable, & keeps this old mind going so I don't think about my body unable to move much.. I still keep hoping so, i'm in it to win it!!!