Publicrecordschecks.comContact details

B Review updated:

You know exactly why i'm posting this information. Publicrecordschecks.com is a scam. Bob parsons, you should be ashamed of yourself! Here's more at wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domains_by_Proxy

This guy owns godaddy.com for heavens sakes! What a crook

Registrant:

United states

Registered through: godaddy.com, inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain name: publicrecordschecks.com

[protected] fax — [protected]

Technical contact:
Private, registration publicrecordschecks.[protected]@domainsbyproxy.com
[protected] fax — [protected]

Domain servers in listed order:
Ns. Webair.net
Ns2. Webair.net

Registry status: clientdeleteprohibited
Registry status: clientrenewprohibited
Registry status: clienttransferprohibited
Registry status: clientupdateprohibited

• Gb
    G Barr Aug 29, 2009

I paid over $40 to become a member after the preview showed that all the information I required was avilable and all I had to do was pay for membership to access the information.Having paid none of the public record information searches showed any results beside a phone book result available free on the internet.Public records search scam DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

• Oc
    ocmassey Sep 09, 2009

I agree, i paid the $34.89 on 8/17/09 and requested a refund 8/19. They ignored my request. I emailed them again today 9/9 and their reply was they don't refund after 3 days.
    What a scam.

• Gm
    g m rose Nov 12, 2009

this site has had £40+ from me a few days ago and i am unable to access the site for which i am paying to search for lost relatives. i am extremely upset and annoyed that i am unable to gain access after paying this money. please can you help ?

• Gm
    g m rose Nov 12, 2009

i am very angry to find that i cannnot gain access to the publicrecordschecks.com when i try to log in nothing happens. i have just paid out £40+ to use this site to find relatives and friends. what a total waste of time and money. is there any way that you can seek a refund of my payment or any suggestions as to how to persue a refund????? many thanks

• Ju
    judith jenkins Dec 16, 2009

i was unable to fine anything not even my birth records.iasked for my money back within 24 hr's and got no ans. please help. judith jenkins

• Da
    david dooley Dec 17, 2009

I paid for a credit search facility complained that i had only accsess to american sites useless they promised to get back yo me why are american buisinesses founded on scams is it any wonder that given there lack cf morals and principals they are reviled by most nations of the world the decline in world standings is understandable

• Su
    Susan Palmer Jan 02, 2010

I just ordered the VIP package and am unable to login. I have immediately called my credit card company to report the fraud and they will not be billing me for this transaction. Capital One is definitely the company to to have credit with. They stand behind their customers 100%.

• Wc
    WCarver Jan 04, 2010

I purchased "VIP Pass" from this vendor for access to background records checks for which I paid $42.89 on my VISA. The service did not provide the information promised and only wanted more money to get the same information for which I just paid $42.89. I cannot log on to the service using the info they gave me, nor is customer service responsive. This is a scam - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS VENDOR.

Ann Waters Jan 21, 2010

If you find out how to get a refund, please let me know. It is no better
    than theft.

• Cr
    Cristy Paredes Jan 22, 2010

I purchase VIP pass from this vendor to access death records for which I paid $42.89 from my Visa. The vendor do not provide the information promised. I was unable to log back to the vendor given the infomation provided. THIS IS A SCAM
    DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS VENDOR, YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY

• Le
    LedJ64 Feb 02, 2010

Warning Don't Fall for these tricks posted on the internet by Publicrecordschecks.com they don't honer their promise to supply services.

• Se
    seattle gal Feb 06, 2010

I understand your frustration, but it is unfair to group all Americans into one ugly category. There are good, honest people as well as bad people everywhere. Case in point, I found a wallet last weekend and went to great lengths to track down the correct address to mail it back to its rightful owner. Be careful not to make sweeping generalizations. I doubt you would want to be thought of as the stereotypical uptight, unfriendly, unapproachable Brit, would you?

• Wy
    wylie smith Feb 08, 2010

pay 42.89 got nothing andcan't get ahold of anyone

• Au
    aussiern Feb 16, 2010

This is a terrible terrible site!

It ought to be illegal to COMPLETELY elude people into paying for service which has told you it can provide results when it cant.

Its one thing to mislead by exaggerating your product or service with examples or claims which are not always typical of results. It is another to advertise and claim a blatant lie, which results in stealing money from someone who has no reason NOT to believe the false advertising they tell.

I too was scammed by publicrecordschecks.com

After searching the data base for records on my Father, placing in specific details such as his current address, it told me it had located numerous records on him.
    Since finding international records and information can often provide more of a challenge, and the results claimed they had information specific to the international search, I signed up for $42.89 to gain full access(or so I was told)
    Instead, Now as a VIP member, when I again go to enter the same information, I have only a pull down menu in the address boxs listing the states of the USA.
    And any person basic search all of a sudden yields NO results...

When I try the international search all I get is links to public websites for basic government tourism and state information that I wouldn't even have clicked on if I had seen them in a google search!

As others have stated in previous complaints, No response was ever recieved back from the customer service reps that I tried contacting.
    This site is a real ripoff and its such a sad shame that people can actually get away with profiting of this ###!

DONT EVEN THINK OF USING PUBLICRECORDSCHECK.COM ... THEY ARE AS SHADY AS THEY COME!!!

Another scammed customer Mar 22, 2010

after paying for access cannot access site. keeps returning to member login. found out there are numerous, similiar complaints.

• He
    Herbmountain Jun 15, 2010

I suggest you do what I did. File a form at your bank. Alert the Better Business Bureau and contact your local news. Im doing just that. Im tired of the automated response every time I contact the site. And the like to the owner is a dead link. No wonder. It is a scam. My bank says so and says online scams are at an all time high due to the economy. The bank president had me cancel my atm and issue me a new card. He said they may charge it again. Good luck. The more people put pressure on clickbank and publicrecordschecks.com the better.

Im also listing this scam on every forum I belong to.

• Kl
    Klibirane Dec 02, 2010

This site is a total waste of time and money. DO NOT USE IT!!! You will get pulled in saying you will get information. Then pay the charge BUT in the end they will continue to ask for more money... and more money... and more money. If you have any information at all then go to WHITEPAGES.COM. This Publicrecordschecks.com site is a scam.

• Li
    Lisa Joihnson Mar 01, 2011

Bought this to research records of my father's death and it won't let me access anything unless I pay more money! It doesn't show you ANY records! Its a scam!

Mary Pacheco Apr 19, 2011

I authorized 22.95 on a debit card and when I tried to log in to get my reports all I get is a blank page and/ or it takes me to a page for me to pay again, the customer help won't help until I pay more money This is a scam and rip off I want my money BACK! [protected]@AOLcom

Anna V Oct 21, 2011

On July 29, 2010 I submitt request to purchase access on search online public records and aggreed to update for ultimate access and after I purchased both the basic for 1 year and the update I still did not have the access that was to be granted. My total cost$ 38.84. I am waiting for response…

John Fickas Aug 06, 2020

I gave t hem there 30 and they gave me a handful of nothing! Then they put it on a recurring charge monthly.
    Wee it's [censored]! Why are they allowed to not only continue to operate but to be seemingly without fear of punishment. If I were to operate such a scam, id be imprisoned!
    I Am asking those ha operate this hoax, to cancel subsciption!