psychic carrie pinesfraud

She is a fake. If she was really psychic she shouldnt have to ask you so many questions. Nothing that she said would happen ever did. My girlfriend ended up getting married to another dude even though she kept telling me for months that everything was good and to not have contact with her. She will make you think that she is really concerned about your problem but all she wants is money. She will tell you that you have some negativity and that she needs to clean your aura...but this will cost you almost a thousand dollars..Then she'll make something up about your past and it being there for so long...She probably doesnt even remember your name even though you have been working with her for several months. I have contatcted the police department and the fraud reporting agencies to make sure she doesnt do this again to some one else. DONT TRUST HER...She is not psychic!

• Cr
    creativefunfem Jun 05, 2009

She claims to be able to reunite lovers within 48hrs after you send her $$$ through Western Union where she uses a fake name to pick $$$ up. Also claims to be working with Catholic church ( would not tell the name when asked, got defensive) and they needed more money to continue working on my "difficult" case. She can't remember the names of parties involved much less remember the crazy things she makes you do to get rid of the "negative" energy, so how can she be psychic??? She is a fake, con-artist, liar, fraud...endless list!
    Hopefully others will not fall under her "spell"

charlie Jun 05, 2009

A Catholic Church would never employ a psychic. She must be a pretty stupid psychic to go around saying that. Of course, consider her clientele, though. People who believe anything actually do.. believe anything.

heartbreak is hard, but the only spell that can fix that is time, and you can accelerate the process by doing everything you can to stop yourself picking up that phone or emailing that ex -- sit on your hands if you have to, day after day, eventually, you will start to remember the flaws you ignored during the time you were blinded by love. seriously

• Ge
    georgia31792 Feb 05, 2011

omg!!!i just used her yesterday. and how everything is adding up she is a fake. she asked me to send a money gram to tiffany tammy in houston texas. she was very nice and so eager to help me.i keep calling her and she says she is still working on it and she will be done tomorrow saturday morning. i cant believe i just got played

• Ya
    yasmine96799 Mar 10, 2011

i am working with her right now. wish i knew better. is it possible to get my money back? someone should report her to the authorities she's a scam artist. i feel so ridiculously stupid right now. thanks for the heads up wish i knew earlier.

• Sc
    ScammedGirl91 Jun 13, 2011

I used her a year ago and she took 2, 000 dollars from me. If we could contact each other to see if we could get our money back that would be great. I sent the money to tiffany tammy in houston texas as well. this woman is the devil itself.

• Hi
    highlyupset Dec 30, 2011

I have been working with this person for 2 months now... She is now going under the name Natalie Grayson... website: nataliepsychicshop.com. I am out of $800. I would love to attempt to get my money back... I found this complaint board late because of the name difference, but search the phone number and Carrie Pines name appeared with complaints attached... let me know if we can get our money back in any way...