Pruitt Heating & Air ConditioningBad service

Ok my air stops working due to lack of service. I call these guys and they send out a tech that has twenty-two years experience. They come out and tell me they need to clean the system due to lack of service. They clean the unit and replace the filter; the charge is nearly two-hundred dollars. I didn't mind the charge even though they charged me seventy-five dollars for a can of chemical cleaning spray. A couple of days later the air air conditioner stops working. I give them a call. It's Saturday morning. They reluctantly show up a couple hours later. After the tech checks the unit he tells me that it is partially his fault that he failed to check the valves on his first visit and they were leaking.

After all is said and done he hands me a bill for nearly a hundred dollars.

What would you do? Or does it get better?

A couple of days later the owner calls me and apologizes for the technician's behavior. I considered that as an act of professionalism, until the following day the unit stops cooling. I call Monday morning they tell me they can have a tech out Tuesday. Guess who shows up? That's right the same twenty-two year veteran. Now he's telling me he didn't think he did not clean the unit thoroughly.

A few minutes later he comes back and tells me he's got it figured out, a bad relay. So much for service. He again presents me with another bill for nearly a hundred dollars to replace the relay. (Probably a twenty dollar part) I promptly pay the bill and they leave. When I go into the attic to inspect the area I can see they left it in a mess!

It is not my intention to defame these guys but you might think twice before calling this company.