Providian/First Resolution Management Co.Credit Card Debt Collection

I had closed a Providian credit card account in 9/01 after 9/11/01 I had lost my job as well as my husband. Providian had sent me a few letters and then all ceased. To my surprise I got a letter from First Resolution Management years later. I canʻt remember the exact year and they had advised me that they were trying to collect an outstanding balance from Providian and wanted to work something out. I began making payments with them and unfortunately in 2005 my husband almost died from Congestive Heart Failure and Kidney Failure. I had to cease all payment arrangements as I could not longer afford it. It was hard enough just to meet my daily expenses with the loss of income. I did not hear from them once I told them I could no longer pay and to my surprise again I got served with a civil lawsuit from Marvin Dang LLC who claims their firm is representing First Resolution Management. What happened to any correspondence within these years? I sent two emails to First Resolution Management requesting all correspondence and accounting of my payments to them and have not received anything to date. I also asked the Attorneyʻs office for the same and they have not produced anything. I refused to complete a questionnaire they sent to me and all I can do is show it to the Judge on April 13th and let him know that they did not comply with my request therefore I did not want to comply until we came to court. I know I paid well over $12, 000 on a $5000.00 debt and they still claim I owe them $3700 or so? This is really a rip off and a crime to what they do to people. Now all I can do is truly trust in God that He will see that justice is done. If you can offer any help in this matter Iʻd greatly appreciate it.