Provident Fund office , New Delhinot giving my pf payment since last 1 year

V

Honourable Sir,

I understand Vaishali J Mestry resigned from Skyways Air Services Pvt. Ltd., Bombay Branch on April 2007, having head office at New Delhi. ( My P/F Number is 9296/ 161)After resignation, few months later my amount of pension amounting Rs. 20000 credited to my ICICI account # [protected]. But the amount of P/F Rs. 64003/- was to be come little later for which is still pending due to worst duties of various authorities.

The cheeque amounting Rs. 64003/- forwarded from P/F office, RPFC, South Delhi, Cannaught Place to my ICICI Branch, Mumbai but the story starts then.

ICICI, Kaliana Branch Mumbai received the cheque but they Misplaced the same, after few days they agreed the same and they gave me in written on Notary Paper and also they attested my new P/F Form. The same papers I already forwarded to P/F office, RPFC, South Delhi. P/F office forwarded the same papers to SBI, Nehru Place to stop the payment of Misplaced cheque.

Thereafter nothing is happened whether the payment of Misplaced cheque is stop or what ??? It is not possible to come personally to meet the officer of SBI at Nehru place, New Delhi.

As I know SBI is the biggest bank and care for its customers, please in future I should think the same.

Kindly look into the matter and if possible do the needful.

Looking forward your positive reply.

Thanks & best regards.

Vaishali

• Su
    Suresh chand jat Nov 05, 2012

Dear Sir,

I am Suresh chand jat my pf number is DSNHP00231660000004688 and my company name (Roto Power (I) PVT.Ltd.) I had been submit 09.10.2012 all document. and not received PF amount till date (05.11.2012). I am check on line pf but in under process. so that please issue my pf amount as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
    Suresh Chand Jat
    Mob No - [protected]
    Email ID - [email protected]

• Pu
    pushpa dangi Jul 25, 2012

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I m Pushpa Dangi my PF receipt no is UP/22119/8156. And i worked in INNO DATA PVT LTD for 1.5 years. I had submit form 19 & 10C withe my sbi bank account cross cheque on 11the Nov. 2011. But till now i could not get neitheer any statement regarding my pf amount from thee company nor i get my pf amount. WHEN I CHECK MY PF BALANCE ONLINE I GOT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS.
    STATUS for Member ID: MR/NOI/0022119/000/0008156
    Your Account has been marked as In-operative Account. For details please contact respective EPF Office.
    **Data updated till [protected]:24:28
    I called one of thee HR employee of theat company but he is ignoring thee matter. theere are many otheer employee like me are suffering from thee same attitude regarding pf amount. thee withedrawl process can't be too slow.
    I WOULD REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE ISSUE MY PF AMOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
    THANKING YOU
    PUSHPA DANGI
    CONTACT NO. [protected]

h

• Ni
    nishant sachdeva Mar 12, 2012

Hi Sir/Madam,
    I m Nishant sachdeva my pf receipt no is DL/18513/8882, I had submit all document regarding PF on dated 1/Aug/2011 but till now i could not get amount from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possible.

Nishant Sachdeva
    contact no. [protected]

• Sn
    snehal harikishan bhavsar Feb 01, 2012

My name is Snehal Harikishan bhavsar.I worked for Future generaili India life insurance co.ltd.I not received my pf over 6month.My pf number is 13482.My establishment code is 48708.I contacted at pf office office but no one received the phone.So please do in my favour.My mobile number is [protected]

• Pe
    Pending the Pf Dec 30, 2011

Dear Sir,

I was appointed in ICICI Bank through team4u vide their appointment letter 19/05/07. I have already left my job and want to get back my PF money. but I haven't find concerned person, his contact no. and office address located at Pune.

I have got my PF no. as well as Emp. Code no.63123

If i will get the above informations, it will be convenient for me to get necessary details.

Awaiting for your favourable response.
    Pls cont. On [protected]

• De
    DEBASHISH DEY Dec 10, 2011

Every PF office is doing nonsence job by engaging our money for such long long time. I do understand/felling the same thing since last 8(Eight Months), but it is found every time in online checking that my all claim forms had approved and the payment is under process since last such long days.
    If it is not nonsence/stupid job by those idiot persons, then what???

• Si
    siddheshwar jadhav Nov 25, 2011

I m Siddheshwar m Jadhav my pf receipt no is DL/31881/12806 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 6 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable. it's very urgent

• Ki
    kishor indian1 Nov 23, 2011

I m kishor kumar my pf receipt no is DSNHP/31837/[protected] I had been submit all document regarding pf before 8 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.
    Kishor Kumar

• Ni
    nitesh a manwatkar Nov 09, 2011

To,
    The Commissioner,
    PF Office, Dwarka,
    Delhi South Office.

Subject :- To Credit the PF Settlement amount against Claim Form No 19.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied my PF withdrawal in January '2011 and received a text message dtd 11.03.2011 stating that, your claim is under process for
    Claim Form No 19 & 10C. However, I have received the payment of Rs 12, 736 against Claim form no 10C dated 03.05.2011.

But, Since that time I did not receive my payment against form no 19. I am following to your office since long time and submitted the ASR form two (2) times as told by you for that. After that I again received the massage on dtd 01.09.2011 stating that your claim is under process, yet I did not receive the payment. I need of money, please kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Following are My Employment details:

Name of the Employee : Nitesh Arunrao Manwatkar,
    Designation : Engineer
    Name of the Employer : Desein - Indure Pvt Ltd, GK-II, New Delhi,
    PF No. :DSNHP00201330000001218,
    Date of Resignation - 28.11.2010.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

• Se
    SEEMA PARIHAR Nov 05, 2011

sir,
    i want to now about the P.F.amount of my father so please tall me about RJ/746 / 6241

• Sb

95, Vishal Bhawan,
    Nehru Place,
    New Delhi - 110019
    Ph: 011-[protected]/1/2
    AND MY EMPLOYEE CODE IS TPR/DI/000207/2008 AND EPF NUMBER IS TN-[protected].I SUBMIT MY PF FORM IN THE MONTH OF FEB 2011.COMPANY TOLD ME THAT MY PF FORM IS SEND TO CALCUTTA PF REGIONAL OFC...BT STILL I DIDNT GET MY PF AND WHEN I CHECK IN CLAIM STATUS THEN THERE IS NOTHING.PLEASE HELP ME, HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BECOZ PREVIOUS EMPLOYER TAKING IS VERY LIGHTLY AND IGNORING ALL THE EX EMPLOYEE PF GRIEVANCE

Shyam Kishore Mishra Sep 29, 2011

Dear Sir, My name is Shyam Kishore Mishra. My PF A/c.No. is - DL/22199/1746 and my Employee No. is - T/7307. My employers M/s.Utility Powertech Limited, Noida had submitted my PF & EPS Withdrawal Forms, duly filled-in & signed by me & by them as well in your good offices on 06.06.2011. But Sir, till date I have not received my PF amount duly transferred in my ICICI Bank Savings Bank Account Number which has clearly been mentioned in the PF Form. Sir, I am in most urgent need of funds due to some very serious personal problems at home, and shall very earnestly request your goodself to very kindly look into the matter on priority please and ensure that my PF amount is cleared and transferred to my ICICI Bank S/B Account at the earliest possible time. I shall be very much thankful & grateful to you for your very kind favour with regard to above. Your goodselves very kind intervention and immediate action in the matter is solicited and will be highly appreciated. With Many Thanx & Warm Regards - S.K. Mishra - Mobile No: [protected].

• Vi
    vinay khurana Sep 18, 2011

To. Date:-18th September 2011
    Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation
    Head Office Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan,
    14, Bhikaji Cama Palace
    New Delhi 110066
    Respected Sir,
    My Self Vinay Khurana Resident. of AMBALA Cantt, 66-C, Shiv Partap Nagar Mahesh Nagar (Haryana)133001
    I working with Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd, D-2, MIDC, ANDHERI EAST
    MUMBAI 400093, Date of Joining 07-04-2004 & Date of Leaving Services 01-04-2009
    With due respect I have submitted P.F.Withdrawal form in the Month of July, 2010 I receive a copy from Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation Regional Office, Kandivali, Bhavisya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot No.222, Sector-3, Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road, Kandivali (West) Mumbai-400067
    No.MH/17018/PF/ACCTS/ IV / KND /660 Date:-26-08-2010
    Settlement of provident fund F-19 VINAY KHURANA bearing account no. MH/17018/3383
    Still I do not have received my Settlement of provident fund
    PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT I DO HOW MANY TIMES I WILL BE WAIT.
    I HOPE YOU WILL PAY YOUR ATTENTION TOWARDS MY PROBLEM
    With Regards
    Vinay Khurana
    Mobile no:-[protected]
    [email protected]

CC:-Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation Regional Office, Kandivali, Bhavisya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot No.222, Sector-3, Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road, Kandivali (West) Mumbai-400067
    CC:- Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd. D-2 MIDC 16th Road Andheri East Mumbai 400093

• Ka
    kaushal saxena Aug 16, 2011

STATUS for Member ID: DSNHP00126870000000417

I m kaushal Saxena my pf Member ID: DSNHP00126870000000417
    I had been submit all document regarding pf before 3 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.

kaushal saxena
    e-mail ID : [email protected]

Claim ID : DSNHP110200034422
    Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (DSNHP00126870000000417) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : DSNHP110200034446
    Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO DSNHP00126870000000417 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 18.02.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Claim ID : DSNHP110600011418
    Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO DSNHP00126870000000417 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 10.06.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.

* * Data available since last six months. * *
    * * DELHISOUTH data availaible from 16-02-2011. Last updated on 12-08-2011 at 05:25 pm * *
    * * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *

• Ph
    Phanidhar Jul 25, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings !!

This is to bring to your notice that, I had worked in CWT India Pvt Ltd till 20th Jan 2011. I have submitted my PF withdrawal form to my corporate office on 22nd March.2011 for the same I have received a SMS from DELHI/PF-OFFICE on 5th May 2011 saying that your withdrawal forms have been received and the same are under process.

From 20th May .2011 onwards I have started following up DELHI/PF-OFFICE thru phone (011-[protected]) and hope its land to customer service and they informed me that your forms are received & are under process and till date also we are receiving the same message from them. I am not complaining or feedback against customer service, I am looking the accurate information from them that when I can get the money and what is amount ????.

Please find the below details for your reference.

Company Name : CWT India Pvt Ltd
    Employee Name : G.V.J.K.PHANIDHAR
    Employee ID : 103340
    PF NO : DL/23436/3340

I Sincerely solicit requesting you that please check with internally and provide the updated status at earliest. Once again I trust you that will definitely get revert with accurate information on my amount and date.

Thanks for understanding and help me.

Thanks & Regards

Phanidhar.G.V.J.K.
    [protected].

Satyabir Rawat Jul 15, 2011

I m Satyabir Rawat my pf receipt no is UP/2219/879 and my company name (INNODATA ISOGEN P LTD). I had been submit all document regarding pf before 3 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable

Shiva Kumar 11991986 Jul 14, 2011

Respected Sir,

I am shivakumar my Pf no DL/18513, Pf/5866 my application submitted on march-15-2011 fund already transferred but till not cleared in my account i am awaiting for the PF amount Sir, Plz help on this, My email id # [email protected]; Account no:[protected]; PF#5866 ; DL# 18513
    Regards,
    Shiva Kumar
    Ph:[protected]

Shiva Kumar 11991986 Jul 14, 2011

I am Shiva Kumar my pf receipt no is DL/18513/5866 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 6 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possible, Apllication submitted on march -15 -2011, fund also transferred but not settled in PF office side in my account

Rgds,
    Shiva Kumar
    Ph:91-[protected]
    DL-18513 ; PF-5866

Mamta Bakshi Jul 08, 2011

DEAR SIR,

Pls. refer to my letter enclosed with Provident Fund Transfer Form ( Form No 13 ) submitted to your office a on 23rd May 2008. This fund is not transferred to my account till date. You are requested to check the matter and transfer fund from DL-13112/64 to HR/FBD/11120/31 at the earliet possible.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully
    Mamta Bakshi

• 20
    200 Jul 04, 2011

My NAME IS CHANDRA SHEKHAR PRASAD
    EARLIER I WAS EMPLOYEE OF SHOPPERS STOP.I HAD LEFT SHOPPERS
    STOP MARCH 2010.I HAVE ALREADY FILL P.F FORM AND SUBMITTED IN OFFICE.MY P.F NO IS MH/13484/16770 .STILL I AM WAITING FOR MY P.F MONEY.PLS DO THE NEED FUL.
    THANKS & REGARDS,
    CHANDRA SHEKHAR PRASAD
    +[protected]

• Pf
    P F not received since last one year Jun 15, 2011

Respected Sir

I Rajesh Singh Rajput & PF Account No.DL/935326/86 i had worked with B.A G Infotainment Ltd.(Noida) from Dec. 2008 to May 2010. I had submitted my PF form on July 2010. Now 10-11 months has completed and Still I did not receive my PF amount in my account. But i had contacted to B.A G Infotainment Ltd the company is saying that they have given & submitted all the details to the PF office. Yet I did not receive the amount in the account or I have not received either a cheque/dd/payorder. please help me out in receiving my PF Amount. So there is global request to deposit or credit my PF Amount in my personal Account no-[protected], HDFC Bank, 1702, Napier Town, Model Road, Jabalpur-482001,
    Madhya Pradesh.

Please reply me ASAP on [email protected], V, V, Urgent

• Ya
    YAG DUTT Jun 13, 2011

Hi,
    my pf number DL-15885/837, I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS FOR WITHDRWAL, I FILLED BEFORE TWO MONTHS & NO STATUS SHOWING STILL, PLS. ADVICE WHEN I WILL GET THE STATUS.

YAG DUTT

• Ka
    kanchanMalik May 29, 2011

Sub : PF Status

Dear SirMadam,

I am Kanchan Malik my pf receipt no is DL/23912/2832 I had submited all document regarding pf 4 months back to withdraw the same but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.

Kindly help me in this regard

Kanchan Malik
    [protected].

• Dh
    DHANEESH GOPI Apr 29, 2011

Dear sir,

I was an employee of INDOASIAN FUSE GEAR LIMITED, registered office at Noida during the period from 01-05-2009 to 13-05-2010. I have been submitted my PF withdrawel form on 24-02-2011 in delhi PF office.The reference no is. DL/15165/1623 so i am requesting to give the status of Application.

Thanking you

Mr.Dhaneesh Gopi

• Um
    Umashankar.M Apr 25, 2011

I’m Uma Shankar my pf number is DL/19416/N/172 I had been sbmited all document regarding pf but till know I didn’t get cheque from pf offices .I would request to you issue my pf amount at the earliest..
    Note:company name-Aargus global logistics pvt ltd, Bangalore

Regards
    Uma Shankar.M
    Mob:[protected]/[protected]

• Dh
    Dharmesh Vikram Shukla Apr 19, 2011

I m Dharmesh Vikram Shukla my pf account no is .-26343/150 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 4 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.

Dharmesh Vikram Shukla
    [protected]
    d v shukla account no-[protected] (bank of india)
    company name- Sahasra electronics pvt. ltd noida
    submission form date - 19 dec 2010 by speed post.

• Si
    Singh Harpal Apr 10, 2011

Hi Dear,

My name is Harpal Singh from delhi and my pf no is DL/27353/015118 and i want to know about the status of pf.

Do the needful.

Thanks and Regards
    Harpal Singh

• Dr
    dreams_fire2003 Mar 31, 2011

We submit our company annual return on time but we have not received any Account slip of our employee from 2005 onwards to till date, before one year our PF office is shifted from Richmond circle, bangalore to Raja Rajeshwari Nagar, bangalore, we discussed this matter with Raja Rajeshwari Nagar PF office they said we shift our office before six months we arranging the documents that why its delay but he promised me within three months they will provide the Account Slip of our employees but after seven months nothing happened hence today i visit to the office now they tell me the new story they wants all the Form 3 A & 6A in soft copy and in excel.
    2 time we submiited our document ot PF office now again they wants from 2005 to till date in soft copy format.

Why the all govt. department work like that they simply harrsed to public and co. from 2005 what they were doing they simply take the salary and broken the chair.

I am a private sector co. employee if PF department ready to pay the extra amount to Organization's accounts people they I am ready to work thier work.

• Ba
    balbeer singh Jan 22, 2011

I am BALBEER SINGH NEGI my pf receipt no is DL/34512/0884 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 2 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u please issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.
    My mobile no. [protected]
    mail ID: [email protected]

• Ba
    balbeer singh Jan 22, 2011

I am BALBEER SINGH NEGI my pf Account no is DL/34512/0884 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 1 month but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested u Please send me the status of my Account as soon as possible.
    My Mobile No.: [protected]
    My mail ID: [email protected]

anju pawar Jan 12, 2011

Sir,
    My PF number was DL/28918/588.MY pf form was submitted by pf office in the month of October. I got my First Cheque on 24-12-2010 but i didn't get my second cheque uptill now & the amount of first cheque is very low I think the pf which is deducted from my salary is more than that Pls. suggest me what I have to do.

• Pf
    PF ATUL Jan 03, 2011

Respected sir.
    From last one and half year i am suffering for getting my pf amount now i feel that goverment of india is open this department only for taking worker"s money not for their wellfair.This is the second time i launch this kind of complaint.lets see what happen.
    My privious company is luminous power tech.pvt.ltd.delhi & my pf no.is DL16163753.I worked in pune branch.(pf consultant-mr.sanjay [protected] & [email protected]
    hope soon i get reply

New delhi-110066.

Sub; Request to advice for issue of Annual slips-2006-07 to 2009-10
    Ref; Our Code No KN/BOM/18466

Sir,

Our unit is covered as per your act in The Assistant PF commissioner, Sub Regional A/c. office, Bommasandra, hosur road Bangalore-. We have not received employees annual slips(Form-23) from 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09 & 2009-10 for our establishments and employees are requested for the same.

Further we have submitted data in form of CD as per your specifications

Please advice for issue of annual slips to our employees at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Bharath pura,
    Hyderabad-500027

• Ra
    Ravinder Rawat Nov 04, 2010

I am RAVINDER RAWAT my pf receipt no is DL/26823/166 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 4 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. after that when I again went to PF office. they told me cheque was sent to my bank account no. but now I have bank statements which shows that amount not credited in my account. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.
    Ravinder Rawat

• Ga
    gangakavi Oct 07, 2010

To,
    whom so ever concern,
    I m B.Gangadhar from Hyderabad.my pf receipt no is DL/30996/02561, Sir it is to infrom you that I had submit all document regarding pf before last year(september) but till now i have not received money from pf office. where as all my colleges got all there pf amount and when ever i asked to my head office they say that we have done all formalities only now the PF office has to draw amount in your account.I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.
    B.Gangadhar Rao

• Pr
    provident fund issue Oct 05, 2010

Dear Sir,

I would to draw your kind attention towards the issue of my PF. recently
    I got credited a amount of Rs. 3563./- in respect of my pf in my HDFC
    bank account [protected]). but it get debited on the same day. when i get in touch
    with the banker he told me that due to name mismatch the cheque get
    returned to pf account.

In this reference i would like to tell that Balvir singh & Balbir
    singh is the same person.

Pls. let me know you need any further clarification for the same.

Your positive response will be highly appreciate on this issue.

Yours Faithfully.

E-mail :[email protected]

• Pu
    puran singh Jun 10, 2010

Dear Sir/Mam,

My name is puran singh. i am employee in the l&l pvt.ltd. mathura road. mohan co-operative building in delhi.
    (contracted services in bses rajdhani power ltd.) since dec-2006 to dec-2008. please give the p.r.o. number in new
    delhi.because my pf is not clearly.i am a 2000employeein our company and same problem. please give the information.i still for your responce.

Thanks & regards
    puran singh ( [protected])

• Su
    surendra shyamsukha May 18, 2010

May 19, 2010

TO,
    The Regional PF Commissioner-II (PGHS)
    Employee P.F. Organisation
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan
    28, Community Centre
    Wazirpur Indl. Area
    Delhi 110 052
    Kind Attn.: Shri Santanu Bandyopadhyay
    Sub: Final Claim Settlement of P.F Account No-DL32460/08

Sir,

Please refer to your letter no.DPG/PGHS/No. 10039 310 dated 06/07th May 2010 on the above mentioned subject. (Copies enclosed for your ready reference)

In this regard my point’s wise submission is follows:-

1. The PF form had again been submitted by me in response to as on 13.04.2010 your e-mail dated Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:27:53 IST. Copies of the Claim Form No. 19 and 10C for the settlement send to PF office Wazirpur through By Regd. Post slip no- RLAD A 3029 dated 13.4.2010, Copies enclosed for your ready reference.

2. I would like to inform you that I have worked with M/s-Kanchan International Ltd upto 31.08.2006. Therefore I as mentioned in Para 2 in your letter that the Establishment of Delhi branch of M/s-Kanchan International Ltd was closed on 30.06.2006 is not correct. As a proof of my service with the said Establishment upto 31.08.2006, I enclose herewith copies of the following Documents:-

A) FORM-16 Issued to me by the Establishment.

B) My HDFC BANK Statement for the period 01.07.2006 to 30.09.2006 which shows that salary for the month of June, July & August-2006 was debited into my Account.

3. Regarding Para 3 PF your letter, it is stated that I would like to receive full Claim of payment upto August-2006, at one go and not in phased manner.

I hope you will find the above in order. I now request you to kindly do the needful and arrange to release my PF claim as soon as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,

• Gu
    gusain bushan May 14, 2010

PF No.: KN/BN/34272/217054

Hi,

Even after 4 months of filing the PF withdrawal I haven't got the money. Can I know till when I am supposed to get my settlement amount?

-BHUSHAN GUSAIN

• Km
    K.Mohandas May 12, 2010

Dear Sir,

Upon going through the website, it is seen that most of the complaints remain unattended, which is a matter of concern. Will the Central P.F Commissioner, New Delhi may help in solving the problems of the citizenary taking the matter in its right perspective?

I want to post a genuine complaint pertaining to my brother Shri K. Vijayakumaran, who is presnetly settled at Kerala having the mailing address K. Vijayakumarn, "Vijay Deep" Indira Nagar, Pirayiri (post), Palakkad Dist. Kerala State 678 019. He wants to get the settlement of family pension (P.F A/c No. MH/4878/4325) consequent upon the exit from M/s Tata Steel Ltd. All the relevant documents along with claim have been routed through Regional P.F Commissioner, Kandivili (W), Mumbai -67, in the year 2008. Since then no response from the authorities and the applicant is made to approach from pillar to post. Will the authorities look up the matter and arrange the family pensin settlement at an early date and communicate the same in the address given above.

K.Mohandas