Prospexx Integrated Capital & Barrett Capital ExchangeDue Diligence Fee Scam

These two Companies Prospexx Integrated Capital and Barrett Capital Exchange Principals Tom Mckenzie and Michalea Barrett Take fees from companies on giving them what appear to be worthless paper work.They then string them along for varying periods but produce no funds .Under the premise they are undertaking Due Diligence but they produce nothing and never have.
They pray on companies and Brokers that are looking for non main stream funding by claiming they have a group of high net worth of investors and then hide behind non disclosure as a reason for nobody being able to provide evidence.
It is a simple scam as confirmed by many on the internet.Do not give your money to them

Sandy Douglas Oct 05, 2009

After Taking fees upfront these companies and Tom Mckenzie spend in my case 6 months finding various reasons why they can not produce what they give documentation for at the outset.Talking in very vague terms they work through a broker initially then when you get to speak to them direct the excuses change.Step by step they will say positive things and delay and delay.For nearly 2 months Mr Tom Mckenzie who claims he is investing himself will use terms like it is all "wrapped up" then further terms like senior partners are viewing the project and there will be further delays.
    At the outset he claims to be the principal of an organisation that cannot e mail.
    He as far as I can grasp is a deluded old man that told me he could not fund my project after 6 months as he did not like my tone.
    I apologise in advance but I will post a complaint every day I can in an effort to prevent the pain he inflicted on me my colleagues and family happening to anyone else. His working practices are at least incompetent and to be honest just plain evil.For months we say the questions on the Internet but wanted to believe let me advise eveyone not too.

• Ge
    Geof Clement Nov 15, 2009

I was funded by then Prospexx Management in 1996. The loan was for 10 years and we had a very good relationship with this company. Since have sold the company, but it used to be Niagara Toyota. I would recommend this company.
    Geoff Clements

• Ge
    Geof Clement Nov 15, 2009

I have looked at the complaints on the internet, and I believe that there are about 5 people representing themselves as 25. There grammar, spelling mistakes and ignorance shows complaints are a far from accurate reports

Bemused Nov 26, 2009

So 5 people that have been scammed makes it right does it? I know of brokers that had 5 each.The fact that someone was funded in 1996 must be causing a wave of relief to all the people that received worthless LOI in 2009.Thanks for that Mr Mckenzie

Bemused Nov 26, 2009

Great maybe Mr Tom Mckenzie can pay everyone back with a Toyota Corolla!

That would compensate for all the pain he has caused with his practices.

Bemused Nov 27, 2009

"There" or should I spell it Their as we were all taught at school complaints are in accurate because of how they all phrase it or spell it Rubbish as in any language or however you present it they all still paid for something they did not receive.However it is worded presented or whatever rubbish they signed the result was the same!

• Gr
    Green-Vette Aug 01, 2010

I personally paid over USD$25, 000 (Due Diligence fee) to Tom McKenzie for my resort development in the Caribbean. His daughter, Michalea, carried out due diligence but she did not revert to me with any points, queries or questions!!. I was told that we had passed due diligence and he then sent one of his corporate manager's, to see the sight and to meet my partner and I. This lady was so impressed with our plans, the site itself and the details of the 5 star operators we had chosen, that she verbally approved our loan there and then.Then, like a bolt out of the blue, Mr. McKenzie then suggested that a mafia was in control of the construction labour force on the island!!! No such thing, merely lies. I then contacted his corporate manager that visited our site and was told that she had been fired for agreeing the loan!!! We must have spent a further USD$10, 000 on travelling from the UK to the Caribbean, hiring helicopters, hotel costs and entertaining his manager.

Tom McKenzie made one excuse after another to refuse the loan. I am not suggesting that he is a scoundral on the basis that he turned me down, but his lies about the mafia controlling the labour justifies my claim. This man and his team needs to be prosecuted and put behind bars.

Another Tom McKenzie client form the UK.

• Fa
    Falonso Jan 17, 2011

HI
    I really need your advice on these people. They are now Gateway Business Force. I have sent in complaints to every canadian agency out there. Can you email me at [email protected] I have wrote on many complaints on different websites and would like your advice. do you use skype?
    Thanks

Bemused Jun 15, 2016

Mr Tom Mckenzie the fulcrum of all these complaints has missed the point.My original complaint was he takes fees off people for nothing.So I started asking questions to that effect he and his companies advertise something that they then charge for and subsequently never produce.He then starts trying to defend this evil practice by saying he is offering refunds to people like me that complain about paying and getting nothing.Therefore I now have two equal and substantial complaints both proving each other.I know clients have paid and got nothing and I also know he has not offered refunds and that is a simple and obvious lie.So Mr Tom Mckenzie stop scamming people and stop saying you are offering funds or refunds unless you can prove anything of substance do not keep digging yourself into such obvious holes.For once do something of substance.

• Wa
    WaitingFor?? Jun 15, 2016

Do something about it : http://www.recol.ca/
    Canadian Fraud Investigation Division -- Canadian Royal Mounted Police CRMP

Bemused Jun 15, 2016

What is wrong with this man?

Bemused Jun 15, 2016

Tom Mckenzie has also defrauded Brokers of their clients and time I have spoken to a number please join in and claim for damages.He is clever and initially defers the blame to Brokers but the result is the same he wastes everyones time and still produces nil.To not be conned by his promises that is his job he will not make anyone happy including Brokers 5% of nothing always adds up to nothing and will dent your credibility.Avoid him if he is cultivating you and if he has upset your clients join us in getting the cash back.

• Th
    They sell frustration Jun 15, 2016

Tom Mckenzie using Prospexx integrated Capital Or Barrett Capital Exchange repeatedly charge fees upfront claiming that they can fund projects.They never produce either professional reports of what they allegedly do and then consistently never produce any funding.They clutch at straws for reasons as to not funding when from the outset they are just taking fees under false pretences.

Do not pay them and I for one will make every effort to reclaim my unfounded fees and compensation for the delays they always incur.