Prosperian CapitalRefund!

I have put a complaint in with PROSPERIAN CAPITAL(PLATINUM) to stop the policy and refund me my money as I was wrongfully sold the policy immediately after seeing money being debited from my account in March 2011.

Sometime end March beginning April I firstly spoke to I think an African lady who told me that my complaint has been logged in and my money will be deposited back into my account, however she was unsure as to when that will happen. Till this day nothing has been deposited into my account by your company.

On the 5th of October 2011 I spoke to Alma who told me she was also unsure why I had not been refunded as she confirmed the complaint was logged in and she was also unsure as to when I will be refunded.
Again on the 6th of October I spoke to Veronica which was the same story of not knowing when I will be refunded.

By the looks of things no one seems to know to when I will be refunded but they knew when my money was debited.

Only when I spoke to you(Crystal) from PROSPERIAN CAPITAL on the 6th of October 2011 that was the first time that I was asked to fax stating the reasons of my cancelation.

Not to sound difficult but I have honestly lost my patience as it has been 7th month and I am still waiting no one has been communicating with me from PLATINUM OR PROSPERIAN CAPITAL

Ooh this is interesting again on the 1st of November 2011 who told me payments have been done and she was still unsure to when I will be refunded

I wonder how many more calls should I make to be refunded as I have already used a lot of my airtime calling .

My Details: