Property SolutionsBait and switch

E

I was contacted by Don Gillette who offered a solution to our mortgage problems. I was told that Property Solutions (Mortgage Crisis Solutions) would handle all paperwork, be a go-between with any attorney actions, file legal paperwork that would hold up any proceedings as long as we needed it to get financially back on track.

Mr Gillette turned us over to the company who in turn charged us $450.00 a month supposedly to respond to paperwork we received from the mortgage company's attorneys. They filled out and provided us with the paperwork necessary to file a bankruptcy once. When it came time for it to be dismissed because the rest of the information needed to proceed was not provided, the did not handle it properly. A foreclosure sale proceeded and when I found out about it, they turned up over to First National Law Firm.

When I spoke to one of the attorney's, I was told that they were working on our case. As of today, April 2nd, we have 10 days to get out of the property because nothing was done by them. In speaking with the real estate company working who represents the mortgage company, I was told they attempted to contact the law firm at least 50 times and no one ever responded. Thinking that the law firm was handling everything, we are now homeless unless we can someone to intercede on our behalf to get us a short sale, which would allow us to stay in our home.

I am telling this so others will know that there are many scammers out there. They make you believe that they can do wonders to help you in your time of need but they are simply after money. This Mr. Gillette even showed me examples of where they helped others now I wonder if these were, in fact, honest representations. To others, please beware of trojan horses.