PromoProcessNo response

T

Submitted forms as requested. Denied claims, said info was not provided. Resubmitted via email, with ALL documentation, PLUS extra info. The extra info showed my personal name AND my business name (I use one PayPal acct, don't need two). Refused my $30 rebate, claiming names did not match. This is just an excuse to not pay.

Went through getting 4 terse messages, with no courtesy, then rejected again. Sent one last note saying: Are you SURE that you want to reject my legitimate claim for this reason.

No response.

No question that they are trying to invent reasons not to pay. Buy.com should be ashamed to be associated with them. It gives them a bad name.

jackedbyPhantomDrive Aug 26, 2009

Another victim of this scam here. followed rebate rules for Phantom Drive $20 rebate, they make the claim that the invoice was not received. Clearly with the complaints logged here and on other sites, this is a rip off scam as they hope you will not invest too much time and energy into trying to collect $20. What they may not realize is that what goes around comes around, and they will have a prison cell awaiting them down the road.

• Ni
    Nipu46 May 11, 2009

I also did not get mine as well. Same problem as posted by above posters.

• Wr
    wribbit Apr 20, 2009

I also bought a Fantom external hard drive from Buy.com. I submitted all the necessary paperwork, bill of sale, UPC code and the rebait form. I found out that I was declined with no explanation. Promoprocessing.com has no phone number to call. I e-mailed all the paperwork to the support center and am currently waiting a responce. I also contacted Buy.com who is researching the problem. Only time will tell but I'm not optimistic on getting my rightly deserved $20.00 rebate.

• Ri
    Rita Tijerina Apr 15, 2009

I have the same issue with promoprocess. I submitted my forms correctly onto promo process and was told they did not receive. I sent them via e-mail after no response from promoprocess for about 1 1/2 months. They finally responded to my e-mail and told me to resend within 10 days which I did and again no response. I purchased a Fantom drive back in Dec 08. I am trying to collect a $20.00 rebate. I also purchased from buy.com. Does anybody know how I can get this $20.00. It is not the dollar amount as much as the principal of the matter.

• By
    byronphoto Mar 16, 2009

I am having the same issue - I emailed BUY.com support to let them know I am being scammed out of $30. I submitted all of my forms correctly, and promoprocess.com tells me I did not submit everything. I will not use Buy.com again if they don't step in and correct this. I bought an external Hard Drive from Fantom - $30 rebate.