Prokuron Sourcing Solutionsunpaid wages

V

The owner of this company is very dishonest and disrespecting of employees. Beware of this man! David Title does not honour oral agreements concerning salaries for employees. He is very cheap with his money.

RESOLVED

• Dt
    DTProkuron Jan 23, 2020

Dear Ms. Jen Fitz, please be advised that your information from Complaints Board Head Office has been provide to the Authorities as part of Nation Wide Criminal Investigation.

I wanted to personally take a moment to advise you of this unfortunate situation that has come about. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you or your family, it’s not the intention to make this situation worse than it has already turned today on January 22, 2020 from the recent posting related to my children. Your identity and information is somehow directly linked to communication of prior with the main suspect in question.

In closing I’m urging that you do seek the assistance of a Criminal Attorney.

I’m looking forward to meeting you in person very soon to verify to the Authorities if I’m aware of whom you are either in court or the local Police Station.

I appreciate your time reading this and I’m confident that you will have much remorse for your posting and or involvement.

Regards,
    DT

• Je
    Jen Fitz Sep 09, 2016

He is definitely cheap, talks a big game but when it comes time to pay he will delay because he doesn't have all the money he says he does that's why his kids drive piece of crap cars and his car is leased and he doesn't have any other money, hes also a sour old man, who sucked in the big leagues and many failed businesses later hes just a giant bad person

• Bs
    BS- fake finder Nov 09, 2018

@Jen Fitz Wow, folks who post such beautiful kind words and hide like TICK vs coming forward are just classic folks that that talk and talk rather then coming forward like normal people tend to do, O but your not as smart as you all happen too think... The truth and facts are if you have enough BALLS to hide like flyies that love the smell of S—T, when and if you ever decide to come clean a talk the truth and facts the best thing I’m going to give as a truly needed fact and recommendation, when I find out who the persons are that posted this crap and filthy lies, well it’s simple. I’m going to SUE THE PANTS OUT OF YOU FOR SLANDEROUS AND FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND STATEMENTS AND PROVE WITH OUT A QUESTION THAT YOU ARE JUST STUPID AND I PROBABLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Last talking about my kids and again making false statements is a concern, you’ve made it easy for the Toronto Police to now get involved as your a major threat too there safety and well being, and whom ever this person is, I’m not sure if your into other horrible things related to other things that might just make things worse. It’s only going to be a few days to receive the METADATA and your going to be nailed in the worst way. With fact you are going to go by by in jail for a while, you took your on freedom away with sure stupidity.

If anyone else feels the need to talk BS call me [protected]

I’m not hiding the way you folks are doing...

By by [censored]s

David

Mynameisjeff34 Jan 22, 2020

@BS- fake finder It’s 2020 and you have no relationship with either of your kids

@Jen Fitz You are 1 million percent correct with your statement

Mynameisjeff34 Jan 23, 2020

@Mynameisjeff34 my Account got hacked I don’t know who wrote any of this

• Dt
    DTProkuron Feb 01, 2020

@Mynameisjeff34 I think you should elaborate a little more on this I saw my find it in usual I’m on I think you should elaborate a little more on this.
    Since you got hacked then you should not have any issues to email me your login and password so we can run a tracker and get the person that hacked your account.

David Title

• Vi
    Victim_21 Feb 06, 2012

Hi Navo. No Indians were involved here. He owes me over a
    thousand dollars and I am going to collect. If he thinks that he can
    get away with this ### then he has got a lot to learn about hiring people.
    By the way Stuz1973, learn how to construct a proper sentence when
    you want to talk to me because you don't make sense, lol

• St
    Stuz1973 Feb 01, 2012

This is ridiclous. I have known and worked for ths gentleman for 15 years. This couldn't further from the truth. Can't tell that this guy is a bitter loser

@Stuz1973 You are an idiot