Prokennel.comNon Delivery of Medications

N

Ordered Medication for my dog. My credit card was charged immediately. Was told they would ship as soon as my Vet faxed prescription. Called the following week to find out if shipped as I received no shipping information. Got no answer, left message, no call back. Called again and was told they just got the approval from vet (not true they got the same day faxed) and would ship the following working day which was Monday.
Emailed Monday and was told again, they JUST received approval. I asked for the order to be cancelled if they had not shipped. No response. Emailed Tuesday and asked if they shipped. No response. Emailed Wednesday and told them AGAIN to cancel the order if not shipped.
4 hours later I received a shipping notice it was sent USPS. Emailed and told them I had cancelled the order as I had to get medication elsewhere. Prokennel refuses to cancel order, and refuses to take their product back.
Called to protest my credit card charge with the bank. They called Prokennel. Allison owner of Prokennel is not a nice woman. She lied several more times, and is rude, she bashes veterinarians and blames everything on everyone but her own faultly business skills.
I have proof of emails, and phone calls. Allison states she will take me to court for fraud if I return her product.
DON’T DO BUISNESS WITH PROKENNEL!

More Prokennel.com Complaints & Reviews

• Si
    Siipooze Nov 26, 2012

Order product on Oct 19, two weeks later I called prokennel.com and I was sent an email saying I should receive my order in 1-3 days. One week later I called again, I got another email saying it was shipped and I would receive items in 1-3 days. One week later I contacted paypal (which I pd with) the items were finally shipped. DON"T BUY FROM PROKENNEL.COM, nothing but problems. 1800Petmeds got my order in 3 days Plus free shipping.

• Ok
    Okire Nov 21, 2012

Ordered from them twice (2nd time thought we still had a refill on the prescription). Both times had to call repeatedly to get the order processed correctly. NEVER AGAIN. Now doing business as Petrx2go.

• Kl
    Klooomer Oct 29, 2012

ProKennel billed my credit card, then after 20 days I contacted them and was told the order would arrive in 1-3 days. (They obviously hadn't shipped the item.) The 3 days later I recieved a email with tracking numbers. I purchased the item for a trip and had to purchase the item locally because the shipped still hadn't arrived 24 days after billing my credit card.

• La
    Larmen Oct 22, 2012

I wish I had read all these reviews before submitting an order through this site. I know I won't be doing this again. It was odd because initially I felt that the customer service was good - the response was good and the customer rep Allison, gave me information I require, not once but twice. She said I would get my package on the following Thurs/Fri (giving the impression the latest would be the Friday). I then contacted her once again after I placed my order to confirm this and she verified this again. I found out later that the shipment would arrive later, making it impossible for me to collect (I'm from out of town) and when I tried contacting another rep, Angela, I suddenly got a long distance call from Allison while I was still on the customer service chat box! She was abrupt and defensive from the the get-go, claiming that this was FedExs responsibility and that they had no control over what happens after they ship it out. Granted, I understand that, but I told her she should not have informed me TWICE that I would get it by Thurs/Fri. It's because I thought it would arrive in time that I purchased the product! Then she said, just go to get your shipment next week then... like she knows what it's like for me to arrange my work schedule, day care etc. to get down there?!? She said all US customers know that arrivals are just estimates. So, now it's a jab at people from outside the U.S.? She really should have just said, "Thur/Fri but it's just an estimate, it could arrive later because it's all up to FedEx..." which basically what she just told me on the phone. What the @&#%??? If that wasn't enough, she even said, "I don't know what you want me to do..." I said basically said I order online all the time and I don't have this problem when another company tells me when to expect a product. Being a customer rep, it's not service and it's not helpful, to tell a customer... basically, "tough luck, not my problem"... I told her I know for next time and decided to put this review online too because of how she handled that call.

• Ah
    Ahubeg Sep 10, 2012

Ordered 8-23, no rx by 9-6, called and clueless customer service girl said her supervisor was handling this order, supervisor was not available, emailed Allison said to ship 1-3 days, emailed asking why the delay and no reply.If I ever get my rx I WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN and shame on me for not checking it out first!

• Me
    Meddone Aug 20, 2012

Awful, awful, awful. This website is basically a scam. I was charged immediately for my purchase. However, it was only after a FULL MONTH that they shipped my product. Basically they didn't ship my product until after I complained. Their prices are good, but it's not worth it. Pay the extra money and go to a reputable website like amazon or petco.

(Note: I did not purchase anything that needed vet authorization, this was just a straight purchase and they still managed to screw it up.)

• Da
    Daliker Jul 27, 2012

The company seems to be in a state of confusion. 3 weeks and our order has not shipped. Can not give any status. Do not use!!!

• Al
    Alminer Apr 18, 2012

Do not purchase anything from this company! My Paypal account was charged before my order was even processed. I called Paypal to cancel my transaction and they decided to open up a dispute on her immediately. A few minutes later I was called by the owner of this website. She didn't even introduce herself, she started yelling over the phone "WHAT IS GOING ON!" the conversation was unprofessional and she was escalating and aggressive. I then told her I wanted a refund without any further discussion and she hung up the phone on me. (rather slammed the phone down.)

• Ga
    Gaibite Mar 29, 2012

Another bad review to add to the pile. I ordered my dogs antibiotic March 17th, my account was charged the next day. 10 days later no meds received. I called Pro Kennel, spoke with Allison who sounded very busy and frustrated. She said she was the owner and would call the pharmacy. She would then email me a tracking number. I didn't receive the email. I am a patient person but really, 10 days and the process hadn't even started, thats too long. I ordered from another company. I then called my bank to have them dispute the charge. It was only then Allison got on the line and sent a tracking number. It looks like the package is ready to go but hasn't gone anywhere yet. I am going to keep my order in with the other company and see which one gets here first. This medication is over 200.00 a bottle. No more ProKenel for me. It's not worth the trouble.

• Cj
    CJHood98 Mar 21, 2012

I filled a prescription with Pro Kennel...or at least I thought I had. 3 weeks went by and I was down over $80, but had nothing to show for it! They never shipped the medicine, and never gave me an explanation as to why. I called and was told it would be sent priority mail. Again, it never arrived. I called again and got the infamous Allison Allen, owner of ProKennel. I was yelled at, insulted, and was threatened in this form "if you don't stop I will just give your medicine to someone else! Is that what you want?!". I have never been so amazed a business OWNER's behavior! I finally received the medicine a few days later, but after waiting a month and being berated by the owner...I will never order from ProKennel again.

• Te
    Tertry Dec 05, 2011

I ordered one product and they shipped another and refused to take a return. I will never shop at this site again and recommend that others stay away.

• Di
    Disappointed O. Nov 29, 2011

Placed an order for a non-prescription item on 11/08/11, my credit card was charged and I received an email from the company telling me that my order shipped out on 11/11/11 but did not contain any tracking information or a company that it was shipped with. As of 11/25/11 I did not receive my product so I sent them an email and was told they would have to "look into it with the warehouse on Monday evening and get back to me". As of Tuesday morning the 29th of November I did not receive an email. I again sent an email to inquire where my purchase was. My email was replied to like they didn't have any idea what I was talking about and requested that I supply them all the order information again. I received an email after that telling me that my order would be shipping out now. I sent them an email to cancel the order for non-shipment. 21 days after my card was charged it still wasn't shipped! I received an email telling me that my order was being re-routed then another email finally telling me that my order was being cancelled. Checked with my credit card company and as of the end of the day my card has not been credited. I ALWAYS purchase online and have never had a problem like this. This company should not be in business. NOT RECOMMENDED!

• Ne
    nefy2 Oct 03, 2011

Oh I see you want to explain insanity! I get it.

Understand shipping is puting it in the mail...Oh I got it. hahahahah

Understand delivery is getting it! hahahahha

You just want to complain. I - on the other hand wish to help people when ording things. I order and do almost all my needs online. I know the drill. That is why companies place their shipping information on the web page. For persons such as myself.

You go ahead and dream of yester-year and 6-8 wks...that is for free stuff from 3rd world counties! ahhahahah You amuse me.

Good luck in your non-helpfull advise...maybe someone will find it helpful.

Troll

• Ne
    nefy2 Sep 30, 2011

People us the internet for convienience. That means fast service in most cases. If a site states they ship same day...you expect that. If they say 5-7 days...well when that time is expired you wonder what happend.

With internet companies, and expectation comes that everything is electronic, therefore no excuse for not shipping as all the work is done! If you have the product. "WHY DON'T YOU SHIP IT"

Noie Sep 29, 2011

I ordered my cat's prescription on 9/4/11. Since I had ordered before, the Rx was on-file and per their website, I did not have to contact my vet or send in my Rx again.

Two weeks later I follow up with an email asking what the status is. Allison Allen (owner and support contect, so probably only employee?) emailed back that I should have received a form for follow-up information which a) I did not and b) I should not have to fill out as I ordered before.

Now it's almost 4 weeks later, and further emails to them have gotten no response.

Of course my paypal payment has been with them for 4 weeks now.

Poor poor poor service. I will also file a complaint with the BBB, this is no way to run a pharmacy.

• Si
    Simia Sep 29, 2011

Owner or rep called our clinic. She was very cryptic about who she was & demanded we authorize a prescription since we "screwed up the first time." Apparently we gave our client a written prescription for Heartgard instead of the Interceptor he requested. My receptionist tried desperately to understand the situation and explained we had no notes & would need to contact the client, but then handed the call over to me, a supervisor. I again told this prokennel rep that I would have to get permission from the client before authorizing or even discussing the pet's medication (we respect our client's privacy). I went so far as to admit that just because we had no notes, didn't necassarily mean the client didn't request the medication- I just had to make sure. This woman was in such a hurry to have it done immediately- it made me highly suspect. When I wouldn't give in, she kept saying, "So, I'm going to call this person and tell them you refused to correct the situation." I finally just hung up on the woman & called our client. The client confirmed their wishes for Interceptor through this company & I called in the RX (to the same woman) within 3 minutes of talking to prokennel. Had I seen all the horrible reviews, I would have given our client a heads up. Now that I know, our clinic will be aware for our clients. Note to Prokennel: poor service loses business. You can't be rude to anyone if you value your rep.

• Di
    Dify Sep 26, 2011

I normally do not do this however Pro Kennel has very poor service. I ordered the first time back in July and I gave them a break because it was my first order and my vet had to approve. I know my vet very well and he approved the script on a Monday and on Wednesday Pro kennel said they just got approval that day.Hmmm. Ok. so I ordered a refill last Monday 9.19 and it is almost 9.26 and my order has not even shipped yet. How can you have a business in 2017 and have such poor service. Too bad.

• Je
    Jekkel Sep 21, 2011

Very unprofessional. I believe Allison is the owner and only employee. I ordered three weeks ago and still haven't received my dogs meds. I caught her in two lies and her responses to my emails are sarcastic and rude. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

• Be
    Bernaul35 Jul 28, 2011

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I wish I had seen the other reviews before ordering medicine for my cat. I orderd and paid for the product in early May. By the end of May I still had not received the medicine. I emailed to find out when it shipped and was told they would look into it. Two days goes by with no response. I email again saying to cancel my order. They respond that the medicine has shipped. Two more days go by and I email again requesting tracking info. My cat needs his meds and he's almost out. A week goes by and still no delivery. Finally I receive the product and the postage stamp shows that the product mailed two days before, not when they stated that it mailed. I would never use this site again and hope no one else get reamed like I did. I had to buy extra medicine from my vet at their outrageous costs in order to get by until my shipment arrived.

• Da
    Daccike Dec 17, 2010

Placed my order over a month ago. I received half of my order a couple weeks ago and called multiple times, left messages, emailed with no response to resolve my issue. Finally got someone on the phone and she said, "I'll have to call you back to find out what's wrong." She emailed and said she would be shipping the remaining part of my order and providing me with a tracking number that evening. It has been 11 days since then, still haven't received my order and still no tracking number. Do not even think about using them for your order, especially if you have a pet who relies on their medication.