Proguns.comDo Not Buy From Proguns

M

I tried to make a purchase online. There was a glitch with their site 9as it kept bringing me back to the same screen) and I wasn't sure my order was processed. I immediately sent an email advising of this issue and requesting they cancel my order. Their response was to charge 15% restocking fee and there was no flexibility. I advised of the problem with their site and Erick replied that he didn't believe me. There are too many honest dealers to have to do business with them.