Program Trading SolutionsFraud

I Invested $10, 000 and Paid $6, 000 for a guaranteed positive investment. The $6, 000 was guaranteed and would be returned in two installments on the 6th and 7th months of investmetn if it did not show a profit. The investment lost 20% and now in the 6th month I cannot even contact them. The phones give a constant busy signal, the FAX lines are disconnected and no response to the E-Mails.
If there is any one out there who wants to get on board with some legal action please contact me at [protected]@designedimages.net.

Marie Jun 14, 2011

Buyer beware. this company seek out buyers of this system. they called me over the phone with a demonstration onr the internet. taking me to the bbb. a third party will show you how to use the system. never happen. months went by no help just a 6000.00 bill on my charge. i complained to the charge company they recieved a response from program trade all lie's. they said i had buyer remorse. i never recieved a contract with the 3 day cancellation rights to express my buyer remorse. they could not provided proof that they sent such contract using the excuse that fed ex could not find the reciept. buyer beware do not buy from these people.