Menu

Professor Aba  -  Voodoo fraud

Author of the complaint
9:21 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

7 months ago, I contacted aba. He recommended to do a curse spell. He wanted $800. I couldn't afford it and he says to pay only part. I pay only $300. Was told 2-3 weeks results. No results what so ever! I told him many times. He turned attitude saying that I call him with the same questions over and over. Turns out I was bothering him. Then he told me that he was doing a cleansing spell, then break up spell. He didn't do what I paid him. Then I told him what I wanted him to do. He said it will be an additional $1000, to pay after results. Ok, I figured. I owe him over $3, 000 by now due to the work he says I needed. Last conversation I had, he yelled at me big time because my friend got to this guy's wife that he is cheating on her. Well, aba got mad as this doesn't have anything to do with his work and told me I need another type of work done. I hung up on him, never calling him back. He is a nut job! All I needed was this woman to see that her husband is cheating on him so she can divorce him. He refuses to divorce her, why no one knows, but proposed to his girlfriend. So many years of spell casting done, never results, and it took my friend to call his wife and tell her what is going on. But the wife is so stupid, she still is staying with him. I don't know what to do to get her to move out and get divorced.

29 comments
Jan 19, 2021 6:18 am

I don’t like to write reviews negative especially when it’s there bread and butter. I given professor Aba $1350 to do some work for my nephew and daughter. My last dollar that I borrowed it paying someone back. No results there situation is worst than what it was and getting worser by the day! I pray that this person isn’t a fraud because I just don’t know what else to do. Just know people when u needs help! Because looking at this persons website! It’s very impressive!

R
Apr 07, 2020 6:19 am

Hi guys . I need a number of a real doctor that works and he is adequate with his work.

V
Jan 31, 2020 5:52 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have a complaint about these complaints how come any suggested email address of other people who are apparently good and even free healers sent visible it says the email or info details are protected? Well wtf how do we seek protection.if the healers detail info is protected.

G
Nov 08, 2018 11:31 pm

I has suffered for Human papillamvirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found DR OLIHA is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's, I emailed DR OLIHA for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact DR OLIHA with the email attach to my post {[email protected]} you call or whats app his number on +[protected]

E
May 08, 2017 7:40 am

How long did it take for his spell to work?
How do we know you dont work for him?
At first i believe he is what he said he is but im leaning more now to the people who say other wise.

L
Mar 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Professor aba did work for me and he is amazing so stop spreading lies about him before your cursed this is not even his number

L
Mar 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Mar 31, 2019 7:27 pm
Replying to comment of Lyles2017

Do you have a contact.. Is he really good I need help

U
Jan 02, 2015 11:14 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Another SCAM and FRAUD is one that goes by the name Dr. Peter from Africa email address [email protected] he is a not the real deal he SCAM me of all me money said he would do the spell send me an email that the spell was cast and I would see result in 3 days then a few days later tell me I have to pay another $500.00 to receive a parcel and once I received the parcel then I will see results. When I refuse he states that I will see what happen to me as he will send me mad to work the streets.

Oct 07, 2013 12:09 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

To you'll that have a problem with Aba. I feel that you are the problem or and the one who is a scam... There is someone that is own this page that I know for sure is a scam, and this person has no heart. I give this man 2 names of people to see just how really this person is and this man gave me information about people that I gave him a fake name. I did that because this man didn't seem right to me, so I said I would give me 2 fake names and see what he told me about these people that name's I made up. This person also have other people working with him in this scam, to make it seem like he is not scamming people but he really is. There is a lot more I will say in time, and its not good about these person. Right now I'm waiting on something to be finished up and than I will put a lot more information about this person and what they have and tried to do to and for me, but he is just a con man and he don't care about what he do or how he do it. Only other thing I will say is its not Professor Aba. When I make my other comment I will be put these other person name out and how they tried to seem me and someone else, but it didn't work with us at all. So to each of you know who you really dealing with, But I feel give Aba a chance and be patience about what you want him to do for you. Things don't work over night. I will b back soon...

Jun 19, 2017 5:54 am

3 years and still nothing happen isn't that long enough he is a scam

May 07, 2013 11:55 am

I have a friend that has a son in prison, not in NY. She needs your help, can you help her? My # [protected]. Thank you.mamitabella42.

Nov 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Judy124
Can you tell me what all you had down with the guy you recommend?

J
Nov 03, 2012 5:53 am

I agree this guy is a scam. he scam me out of 1500.00. I found a man by the name of bro. bey who is really good. I told him my problems and he did a reading for me and told me what I needed to do. he charge me 350.00 and it was worth it. you can give him a call [protected]. you will not be scam

C

Well Idk but I'm glad I got to read this post, it made me think twice not to send my hard working money, I've been burned so many times b4!

J
Mar 02, 2012 1:15 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Professor aba is the best he did couple of spells for me and the result was amazing if professor aba was such a fake am pretty sure he would of been out of business by now and there would of been alot of complains. if i was a obea man i would be advertising too there is nothing wrong wih that come on now this is not the 60sthere is alot of physics out there that goes on talk show to talk about there work and what they can do they also goes on the radio station or even the physics fair . so there is nothing wrong with professor advertising on the internet .am glad he did because if he did not i would not of find him i would of been wasting my money on the fake physics still.

Jun 19, 2017 5:51 am
Replying to comment of julie23

He pay you to say that I ask him to do a job for me it's 3 years now and nothing plus he leave demons in my house when I cuss him and he couldn't do the job I pay for

E
Jul 18, 2017 6:23 pm
Replying to comment of Pinepsy

Its been 5 months now i ask him to do a job for me he keep giving me the run around until he stop taking my calls and messages sad but i leave him to karma

Mar 31, 2019 7:25 pm
Replying to comment of julie23

Is he good or not before I spend my money

Sep 27, 2011 9:27 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If you think negative, it will not work for you. Positive thinking yields positive result. If you have doubt about
the effectiveness of voodoo, it will not work for you. Voodoo is real, l will not judge this voodoo priest because of
one individual who made this complaint. After reading this complaint, it seems to me that this lady who presented this complaint is the beneficiary of the spell, not for a friend, which led me to belief she was not forthcoming to the voodoo priest from the begining.

U have to be careful with some of these people. Top notch obeah man don't advertise. They never do. You would have to know someone who who know a kick ### voodoo priest. And to Ghetto Youth, who cares what you think or believe. Its people like with doubtful minds always gets screwed or ur working the witchcraft n someone else. In case no one knows this, voodoo, black magic, white magic, obeah, was all created by the Caucasian race. And everyone else adopted it. And alot of them does it in secret or secret society. Good luck

G
Sep 16, 2011 10:51 pm

magic could be real may be not but i dont want to find out

C
Jul 12, 2011 7:22 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Why do you care if his wife stays with him or divorces him? Could it be your the other woman? Seems odd that he keeps calling you & asking you for money when supposedly he never delivered on any of his curse removal stuff? Something seems to be missing from your story.Hopefully you learned a lesson & are able to move on.

K
May 27, 2011 7:06 pm

I dont believe you went to Professor Aba, he has been helping so many people here. I think you get paid to post all these negative things about psychics. Its hard for me to understand how one person can go to so many psychics. You are a liar and i think you are a psychic yourself, therefore people would come to you instead of going to the psychics you are making complaints about.

Jun 19, 2017 5:48 am
Replying to comment of keeneye

Yes Aba is fake

Oct 10, 2019 11:21 am
Replying to comment of Pinepsy

Is he good or not? I don't want to waste my money

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaints