ProCaulkripping me off

READ CAREFULLY . THIS COMPANY IS RIPPING EVERYONE OFF .<br />
I PLACED AN ORDER, SINCE SEEING IT ON TV AND PLACED ONE ORDER FOR PROCAULK TO DO MY SHOWER AND FOUND AT THE END OF THE CONVERSATION THE COMPANY WENT AHEAD AND CHARGED ME 130.00 DOLLARS INSTEAD OF 19.95 PLUS SHIPPING OF 5.95 .<br />
THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED .
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY .
ALSO THEY HAVE NO LIVE PERSON TO SPEAK TO OR NO NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM. I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO CANCEL MY ORDER . WHY DID I EVER ORDER SOMETHING ON TV LATE AT NIGHT . I NEED MY HEAD EXAMED .

• Ca
    Carol L. Smith Jan 21, 2009

When ordering by phone, I declined all other offers except for the one kit I wanted, yet my credit card was charged for 3 other items that I had declined.

• Ti
    TIMBER Feb 07, 2009

I DON`T KNOW WHERE THAY ARE LOCATED CHARGED 6 TIMES WHAT I ORDERED 25, 95 WANTED CHARGED 129.99

• Ta
    Tate-Baker Mar 04, 2009

The order system for ProCaulk did not give me a chance to correct the amount -and no phone number was given to talk to a human being nor a viable website to correct. However I found a number to call - it is [protected]. They found my order by my name and corrected the total from $112.70 to $25.90 - which is correct. Hope the phone number gets posted to the blue line for complaints for ProCaulk. It wasn't easy to fine.

• On
    OneShoe Jun 28, 2009

Their website will add items to you credit that you did not order!
    To bad theior ordering porcess is a scam. I don't know if the prodcut is any good.
    Now I have to wait until Moinday to call and have the transactiosn voided.

Disappointed.

• La
    Laronda Willims Jul 05, 2010

I am upset! This company is a fake. I placed a order for 3o.oo and charge me 75.00. Tell me how to go about this matter.

• La
    Laronda Willims Jul 05, 2010

Im upset and I want to cancel my order. I advise no one to order anything from that company.