probdiet — Jean Boyd

My 17 year old daughter saw the web site and told me and she believed that she would receive a free trial for a small shipping fee. I agreed to allow her to use my card. However, now I am charged $40.00 for the "free trial". This ad is misleading and a get rich quick at citizen's expense. I am a single parent who works very hard to take care of my daughter and I. When the charge was processed in my checking account, I did not have the funds to cover it. I was charged $40.00 for the free sample from probdiet and $25.00 from the bank for the overdraft. I have been with my bank for ten yrears and have never incurred an overdraft. Fortunately, my bank waived the $25.00 overdraft fee. Please advise people about this scam. Famous people, like newscaster are supporting these companies.