Probable Future CorpBad service

I bought this course for 300 USD and when the tapes reached me, one of the tapes was found defective. I contacted the owner of this site called Mr Gerald Oddonnel who is currently trying to potray himself as The One as in the Matrix claimed to have shipped me a replacement which never reached.

I never got a replacement as claimed and also when I started using the tapes I found them to be useless . They are nothing but brainwave synchronization and masked by some affirmations . I recommend no one should buy this. This is a fraudster selling some stuff which does not work and he fools people by trying to create unrelated experiences as manifestations.