Pro Amateur BlueStay away

U

I was looking for some extra work part time work and contacted Pro Amateur Blue from an advert in Zoo magazine. I was asked to pay £350.00 which was for a 6 month membership. I paid straight away as they told me that they had work for me the following weekend. I was also told an appointment had been booked for me at the local sexual health clinic. When I arrived at the clinic, no such appointment had been made and I had to book myself in for the following day. The weekend work never materialised and then I was asked for £5000 in order to secure a place in several movies which would form a DVD box set. I said no and they said they could reduce it to £1200. I refused. They contacted me again to say I could be part of another venture for £300. I expressed my concerns about having to pay these fees upfront, as I had not been told about them in advance, and asked if I was ever going to get any work if I didn't pay. They gave some waffle and I have not heard from them again. I have also since discovered that my 'membership' online has been cancelled, 3 months early. This is a total scam, not only have they taken my money, but I was put through an intimate medical examination. I feel totally cheated.