PRIVACYMIDunathorized charges on my debit card

My debit card has been charged 3 months in a row with a charge of 29.95 and similar charges of a 1.00. I did not authorize these charges nor do i know who is charging my card because the number listed on my bank statement is always busy and I can't get thru to them, [protected]. Can't something be done about these theives!

JamesOfTheValley Sep 18, 2009

Does any one know what this company does or who they are? This is the fourth charge on my accounts this month from online transaction. Has any been about to figure out how they get their information?

• Pa
    patricia Kuehl Oct 13, 2009

privacymid and qm privacymid took money out of my account that they were not authorized to take. Can I please get this money back

• Se
    sean forbes Oct 15, 2009

never used this product or cancelled it out before and still getting charged

• Sh
    Shannon36535 Oct 15, 2009

apparently they sign you up then you have to search them out to activate or cancel your membership.

website is http://www.membershipcenter.com/index.aspx

gives you the option to cancel . also has numbers and email addresses.
    it lets you find your membership with the code from your bank statement ( the name they charged you under) and your email address. It gives you the option to enter your credit card number BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT!

Good Luck all!

• Pi
    Pissed off as hell! Oct 22, 2009

If this company ever pops up while your browsing, immediately turn your computer off. That's what happened to me and I got a bank charge for 19.95 without even giving them my debit card number. When I call there phone numbers-guess what they want my credit card# or my account number(which they never gave me). They are obviously one of the thousands of 'ripoff', companies and should be put in jail. Unbuyer beware.

• Ra
    Rayto Dec 21, 2009

2 withdrawls of $19.95 on my account that i did not authorize, nor did i even know what it was until i looked it up. i want my money refunded asap.

12/19/2009 C&C PRIVACYM 888-23 $19.95
    12/19/2009 C&C PRIVACYMID 888-23 $19.95

• La
    Lajab2 Jan 22, 2010

i am getting charges on my account for $34.95 from PRIVACYMID and a $1 charge from CLUBSAVE . WHAT ARE THESE CHARGES AND WHO ARE THESE COMPANIES??????????????

• To
    toddandkrystals Feb 17, 2010

We also fell victim to this internet scam. However I called the bank this morning & they provided me the phone #'s for all 3 companies that have been charging our bank account since 08/10/2009. CR Diagnosis http://www.mvq-crdiagnosis.com/ ~ PRIVACYMID & CLUB SAVE. We were charged a total of 428.30 over 7 months with out our knowledge. I spoke to a (supervisor) with CRDIAGNOSIS named Nancy employee # 154104 & she has access to all 3 memberships (because they are the same company!!!) & she told me I should see a refund of 428.30 in 3-5 business days. I hope anyone else that has this same issue gets the same resolution. The phone #'s for the 3 companies (since I know they don't offer them on any of the websites) is CLUBSAVE [protected], CRDIAGNOSIS [protected] & PRIVACYMID [protected] again you should not have to call each company b/c they are all the same company & the representative you speak to should be able to pull up each membership over the single phone call. Good luck!

David in KL Feb 25, 2010

Privacymid take money from my credit card too - totally without my authorization.
    When i try to use their pretend "unsubscribe" option, https://www.membershipcenter.com/membership-lookup.aspx?linkpage=MCHomePage&linkdesc=FetchLink&linkloc=FindMyInfoButton
    it says "We're unable to locate your program membership information using the data you entered".

hi
    do you have a phone number for PRIVACYMID ? i'm based outside USA - so preferably a regular #, not a 1800 .

• Br
    Brenda Vaughn Feb 26, 2010

I never authorized this charge. Always when I order something on the internet usually, there is a question there that ask if you like to allow your info to be given to a third party, and my answer is "Always NO". Somehow Privacymid started charging my card. I am bad with not checking my bank statement in September, I noticed it on Feburary statment called and cancelled it today ( 2/26/10). I spoke to a female by the name of "Natile", explained myself only to be credited just for this month.

There should be a law to hold people responsible for committing this type of crime. I would appreciate your attention to this matter. I am also sending this matter to the BBB.

Sincerely Yours,

Brenda Vaughn

another victim300 Apr 11, 2010

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR IT SO HAVE NO WAY TO REACH THEM TO GET THEM TO STOP!