Priority One FinancialStolen money

This is a company that does personal loans. I was approved pending I put $640 down. So I did. Once they received my wire they were to deposit $7000 within 4 hours. Well 4 hours later they called me and said they decided I need to put another $400 down. I advised them I do not have another $400 so therefore I want to cancel the loan and receive my $640 back. I read my loan docs word for word and there is nothing saying that the $640 is non refunable. They will not give me my money back, nor will they return my phone calls or email. Since they STOLE my $640 I cannot even get groceries for my kids.