Pringles / pringles sea salt and herb

Ireland Review updated:

While on holiday in Portugal I went to a supermarket specifically to buy your product. I purchased a beef flavour and what I thought was a salt and vinegar flavour carton. But unfortunately for me after getting back to my hotel and eating out of the 'salt and vinegar' pack I realised that while in the exact same packaging they were not your lovely salt and vinegar flavour but a quiet disgusting sea salt and herb flavour. Why would you put two different flavours in the same coloured carton? I look forward to seeing your response

Pringles

• Updated by Paddyo, Jun 26, 2019

What was written on it was not my point. The fact that the cartons are the exact same colour was

Pa
Jun 25, 2019

Comments

• Or
      Jun 25, 2019

•   Jun 25, 2019

I read the package and it says, “sea salt and herbs” and not salt and vinegar.

You chose the wrong thing.

• Pa
      Jun 26, 2019

@SubSquirrel What is written on the carton isn't my point, the fact that they use the same colour on the carton for two completely different flavours is.

•   Jun 26, 2019

@Paddyo You should read everything before you purchase it. At times, the lower sugar or lower salt products are in the same color package.

• Pa
      Jun 27, 2019

@SubSquirrel You're still not getting my point... Why are the in the same colour carton when there are thousands of different colours to pick from. I'm sure a parent with small kids in a supermarket has time to read every packet they pick up in their weekly shopping!

•   Jun 27, 2019

@Paddyo Perhaps there is a slight difference in color and you don’t see it. I don’t buy products based on color of packaging for I read every package. I take my time shopping to avoid errors like that.

•   Jun 28, 2019

@Paddyo So you admit to not reading the packet? Great.

Enjoy your air chips.

•   Jun 28, 2019

@Paddyo If parents are feeding their kids this crap on a weekly basis, they need to be locked up.