Principal SecretMisunderstanding on vitamins!

L

10-25-07 I canceled my make-up order. Product is good, however I changed my mind. Jessica made the offer for the vitamins. I accepted thinking that the $4.99 took care of the one order which I received and am still using. I refused and returned the package when it came thinking it was another make-up order. I found out today when calling [protected], with Randy, that what I returned was the vitamins. Subsequently I have been charged a total of $127.78 on my bank statements.
Since I didn't understand that I was joining "the club". I am very disappointed. What should I do now? Since I canceled my make-up order and misunderstood, now I feel that you should make some kind of suggestion since I have nothing for the $$$ deducted from my account and don't wish to continue.

• Ke
    Kenbn78 Jul 31, 2013

I bought an introduction kit for 29.99 and I was charged $99.99 . I called customer service and they said I had to send the product back with the box and invoice attached. I did not agree to pay that amount. I understood I was paying 29.99 for the introduction kit. This is a scam. They want to cheat you to pay more money! Be careful!