Princess Cruise Linespersonnel in the cruise to alaska booking number hdgx8c almost kills my daughter

M

During this cruise to Alaska your personnel almost killed my daughter with severe dairy allergy TWICE.

First time, on the first lunch at the cruise on June 24th at the Donatello.in spite of all our warnings, and previous conversations with Mr. Beppe, Maitre d', she ended up in the medical centre with severe anaphylaxis that required three shots of Adrenaline. Both the nurse Pey and the doctor Cesmee can testify about it. We spent the afternoon at the medical center worried about our daughter's life instead of enjoying the Hubbard glacier.

Apparently, as Mr. Nando the Food and Beverages Manager told us, the waiter gave her gluten free food instead of dairy free food.

The second time, occurred when you wanted to compensate us for this enormous disaster with a dinner at the Sabatini on June 28th. Again she ended up in the medical center. There were traces of dairy in the chocolate of the desert.

As you can understand, this is, by no means, my idea of a vacation, specially when you assured me, while booking the cruise, that you could handle my daugther's allergy. And we informed you in advance, both on the phone and in writting, (I have the mails with me) and also when we set foot on the ship.

And specially when, after the first incident, we wanted to leave the ship and MR Nicolás, Customer Service Manager,  asked me to stay and personally guaranteed me the safety of my daughter.

Therefore, I expect your company to compensate me for this awful "vacation" by refunding me the full amount of the cruise.

I will also inform my local BBB and the Consumers Protection offices.

Your personnel needs extra training dealing with food allergies. I seriously warn you that you may end up killing somebody one day.

We will be expecting your call and your answer.
Have a good day,