Primo Classics International LLC / The car hasn't been delivered, but I have paid upfront fee

Re Jan 02, 2016 Review updated:

I saw the photos of the car, which I bought from Primo Classics International LLC. The car looked fine, so I have paid for it. We agreed that I would pay the half sum upfront and the second payment, when the car would be delivered. But I didn’t get the car and when I called to the main office, no one picked the phone. I am very disappointed and afraid that they have decided to scam me. I decided to wait one week and if the agent doesn’t respond, I will solve this problem through the court.

Comments

Feb 05, 2016

Primo Classics would never deliver a car without receiving full payment. Someone scammed you. People have found ways to take pictures from Primo Classics website and pretend to own the cars and try to get a down payment or half payment, etc. without delivering any service or product. Primo Classics maintains a 100% positive feedback on eBay and has sold tens of thousands of classic cars around the world.

May 20, 2018

They got me too, I received the car but it wasn’t in the shape that they advertised.

• Mr
      Jul 03, 2019

They are nothing but a bunch of liers, , they all should be in jail...they will scam you like you can't believe...