Menu

Primeforexmining
reviews and complaints

www.primeforexmining.com
www.primeforexmining.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Primeforexmining investors reviews and complaints 2

ComplaintsBoard
N
2:58 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Primeforexmining Primeforexmining Review: A Scam Forex Trading Company with Terrible Customer Support

to my emails. I invested a lot of money in Primeforexmining and now I regret it. Their website looked legit and they had good reviews, but now I realize that they are just scammers. I wish I had done more research before investing my hard-earned money.

Primeforexmining claims to be a forex trading company that offers investment opportunities to people who want to make money online. They promise high returns on investment and claim to have a team of experienced traders who can make profitable trades on behalf of their clients. However, my experience with them has been far from satisfactory.

First of all, their customer support is terrible. I have sent them several emails asking about my profits and when I can expect to receive them, but they never replied. It's been months since I invested in their company and I still haven't received any money. This is unacceptable and shows that they don't care about their clients.

Secondly, their website is full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. This is a red flag for me because it shows that they don't take their business seriously. If they can't even proofread their website, how can I trust them with my money?

Lastly, I have read several reviews online from people who have had similar experiences with Primeforexmining. They claim that the company is a scam and that they never received their profits. This is a clear indication that Primeforexmining is not a legitimate company and that people should stay away from them.

In conclusion, I would not recommend investing in Primeforexmining. They are a scam and will only take your money without giving you any profits in return. If you want to invest in forex trading, do your research and find a legitimate company that has a good track record. Don't fall for the promises of high returns on investment, because they are often too good to be true.

Read full review of Primeforexmining
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
B
1:27 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Primeforexmining Primeforexmining Review: A Nightmare Experience with a Fraudulent Company

Primeforexmining is a company that I would not recommend to anyone. My experience with them was a complete nightmare. They kept asking me for taxes over and over again, and every time they had a different excuse. It was clear that they were trying to scam me. I later found out that the FCA had already flagged them as a fraudulent company.

When I tried to get my initial investment back, they blocked me and refused to respond to my messages. It was a frustrating and stressful experience. Fortunately, I was able to get help from WEALTHWATCHS, who helped me recover all my money from Primeforexmining.

If you're thinking about investing with Primeforexmining, I would strongly advise against it. They are not a trustworthy company and will only cause you problems. It's always important to do your research and make sure you're investing with a reputable company. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Read full review of Primeforexmining
Hide full review

Is Primeforexmining legit?

Our verdict: After an exhaustive investigation, Complaints Board has identified Primeforexmining as exhibiting significant legitimacy concerns, categorically indicating it's not legit. Engaging with Primeforexmining is strongly discouraged, highlighting a substantial risk to users' personal and financial security. Do not provide any information. Report any suspicious activity to the relevant authorities.

Primeforexmining earns 1% level of Trustworthiness

Critical Trust Alert: Complaints Board reveals Primeforexmining as a scam with only 1% ligitimacy. Strongly advised against interaction.

Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. It's possible that the low-rated websites on the same server could be part of a scam. For example, if the websites are hosting phishing pages or spreading malware, they could be part of a larger fraudulent operation.

Primeforexmining protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

The website belonging to Primeforexmining has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

The registrar associated with Primeforexmining has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

If you encounter a website associated with Primeforexmining that may be a high-yield investment program (HYIP), be aware of the potential risks involved. HYIPs often promise high returns but can be fraudulent schemes leading to financial loss. Research the website and the seller before investing and exercise caution.

The website registered to Primeforexmining has received a phishing alert from iQ Abuse Scan, which could put users at risk of scams or fraudulent activity.

The sensitive services provided on this website are hosted on a shared server, which may increase the risk of unauthorized access and data breaches. It is important to ensure that the website has adequate security measures in place to protect user data, such as encryption and secure authentication protocols.

We have identified high risk financial services or content on Primeforexmining's website. It is recommended that you use trusted sources and do your due diligence before engaging with any offers or services.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Primeforexmining. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

About Primeforexmining

Primeforexmining is a reputable online platform that provides individuals with the opportunity to invest in the lucrative forex market. The platform is designed to cater to both novice and experienced traders, offering a range of investment plans that suit different investment goals and risk appetites.

One of the standout features of Primeforexmining is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for investors to navigate and access the various investment plans available. The platform also provides investors with access to a team of experienced and knowledgeable forex traders who are available to offer guidance and support throughout the investment process.

Primeforexmining is committed to ensuring the safety and security of its investors' funds. The platform uses advanced security measures, including SSL encryption and two-factor authentication, to protect investors' personal and financial information. Additionally, the platform only partners with reputable payment processors to ensure that all transactions are secure and transparent.

Investors on Primeforexmining can expect to earn attractive returns on their investments, with the platform offering competitive interest rates and flexible investment plans. The platform also provides investors with regular updates on their investments, including detailed reports on their earnings and investment performance.

Overall, Primeforexmining is a reliable and trustworthy platform for individuals looking to invest in the forex market. With its user-friendly interface, experienced team of traders, and commitment to security and transparency, investors can rest assured that their investments are in safe hands.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Primeforexmining website

www.primeforexmining.com Primeforexmining website

Primeforexmining social media

Primeforexmining address

USA

Primeforexmining Category

Primeforexmining is related to the Investment, Insurance and Financial category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Primeforexmining?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Primeforexmining Customer Service. Initial Primeforexmining complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Primeforexmining above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Primeforexmining. Discuss the issues you have had with Primeforexmining and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.