Pridemore Publishing company Inc.No Phone and possible scam

This crooked company has no phone number so that i can check on the status of my order and i have not even received my my package from this so called named person - Ephraim. It promises that you can turn your camera into a cash machine by taking 24 rolls of film and sending it to a certain address. They promise to reveal exactly how you can get $480- for doing so. All communication with them is blocked off. People like this needs to be sued their pants off.

• Jh
    jhale Sep 25, 2009

Dang! Wish I had seen this before sending them my money. I paid for that exact same program about 4 weeks ago. I figured that there was a little more to the program than simply snapping photos and sending them in, but was willing to give it a look. I haven't received the program and can't locate a way to get in touch with them. I should have done a better job of Due Diligence obviously.

• Ta
    tazwoman Jan 21, 2010

Hello jhale,

Today is Jan 20th 2010, did you ever get that system to show you how to take photos and make $480.00? I was going to order it today then read this stuff.

Please let me know if you got it and if it actually did work ok.
    Thanks a bunch!!!

Cheryl

sailorpluto315 Jan 25, 2010

OMG! I was just about to order this system and put my cc info in and everything! My computer is smarter than me I guess because it sent me a certificate error code recommending me not to procede. Thats when I searched for the company and found this site! If anybody finds any more info about this site, definately post it here.

• Mt
    Mtgirl1 Apr 13, 2010

Their phone number is [protected] This number is for a guy named Chris that outs the ads in the magazines that have seen it in.

I tried calling and his voice mail box is full, But I have an inside guy at one of the magazines that the ad runs in and he is emailing him for me and telling him to contact me ASAP.

My inside guy says that they have been running the ad since 2001 and have never been late at paying their account for the ad and he knows that they also advertise with two other magazines.

He did admit though that his magazine dosn't do any kind of background chek on the businesses they let advertise, but he has a friend that ordered the system for the photo taking and it is working for him.

I will post an up date when I hear back for Chris at Pridemore Publishing...until then, fill his voice mail box with your compaints and see if it gets you any results.

Still skepitcal, but hoping in MT.

• Jh
    jhale Apr 14, 2010

Cheryl, it is now April 2010 and I still have not received the materials. I am going to try calling the phone number that MTgirl1 posted and see if I can get anything done that way. At this point I am still interested in getting the system if it actually works, but would gladly take a refund also.

Jenni