Priceline.com — travel reservations
I booked a "Travel Package" deal To Cabo San Lucas, MX through them. I chose the hotel first, and then they offerred flights available. I put in the city I was flying from, picked the times and made the reservation! Simple. Unfortunately, I did not notice that flight I booked went to the wrong City. A similar named city if CA. ! I did not notice this until a week before the flight. I complained to them, and they did nothing. I made it clear this was made on their vactation package website. they could care less. I got NO refund, and Lost all the money for the trip.
This company is a complete scam!!
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - legal proceedings against priceline (consumer based and other) 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation 
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics