PriceBreak!ShippingExcellent Service

D

***************SUPERIOR SERVICE BY PRICEBREAK!SHIPPING****************
I am an attorney with memberships to the Michigan Bar Association, New York Bar Association, American Bar Association and several International Bar Associations and I recently moved from the U.S.A. to Doha, Qatar to further my law practice. I signed with PriceBreakShipping to ship my personal items half way around the world. I communicated with Dawson Jones, the representative from PBS. I wanted to inform this forum and anyone else who is deciding on a shipping company about my experience with PriceBreakShipping and its representative Dawson Jones. Upon signing with PBS, Mr. Jones immediately contacted me informing me of the process and what to expect from my transition. Just as Mr. Jones informed me, a subcontractor from PBS arrived at my house in Metro-Detroit, Michigan area and packed my wife's and my belongings all the while being very honest and truthful about what items needed special packaging and other items that had the likelihood of not arriving in Doha, Qatar intact. This information was extremely helpful in saving money and deciding what to ship and what not to ship and what was worth shipping even with the thought that certain items would not arrive in my destination intact. Just knowing and understanding from professionals what may not be a good idea to ship is worth it weight in gold and it saved us money because we determined not to ship some bigger items that had a high probability of not arriving intact. We actually reduced our items to be shipped by approximately one-third based on this information, thus saving us substantial money.

After this process, I had seen a website disparaging PBS and I become very concerned, at which time I contacted Mr. Dawson Jones, who immediately put my concerns to rest and even offered to transfer my items to a competitor of PBS if I would like so that my concerns would disappear. The way Mr. Jones handled this situation was very professional and respectful of my concerns, to the point I was convinced that Mr. Jones had my best interests in mind.

After I arrived in Doha, Qatar and the shipping arrival date had past, I contacted Mr. Jones, yet again to inquire about my shipped cargo and again he explained the shipping process and the restraints worldwide in the industry, again relieving my concerns about my cargo.

Upon arrival of my cargo, the agents of PBS delivered and unpacked my items just as Mr. Jones represented to me. Further, just like PBS, Mr. Dawson Jones and PBS agents represented the items that were specially packaged all arrived safely and intact.

I recommend PBS and Mr. Dawson Jones for all your shipping needs because of their professionalism and knowledge of the shipping industry. Due to Mr. Jones' advice, constant communications and immediate responses, my transition to the other side of the world was stress and worry free.

• Se
    Sergi Ivanovich Oct 24, 2008

Not only is Delbock a liar, hes not a lawyer of record I can find, he is not a member of any of the organizations that he states and declared bankruptcy. This guy is a complete joke and in my opinion a plant for Price Break. They are a disreputable company with unreliable reviews and this Delboch is a complete idiot!