Priceangels.comLost our money

N

My sister and me found PriceAngels and decided to order from them. We placed two separate orders and only mine arrived. When I opened the package I was shocked to find out that half of my order was missing, one item was damaged!
My sister never ever received anything.
We tried to contact these scammers many times, but they never replied!
Only then we decided to check the reviews and we were shocked! To bad that we haven't done that earlier.
This site is a total rip off, do not waste your money here!