Pretty Little Thing Logo

Pretty Little Thing

Having problems with Pretty Little Thing?

Pretty Little Thing reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 2, 2018. The latest review Delivery was posted on Jul 11, 2021. The latest complaint product never delivered was resolved on Sep 02, 2018. Pretty Little Thing has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 22 reviews. Pretty Little Thing has resolved 1 complaints.

Pretty Little Thing Customer Service Contacts

49-51 Dale Street
Manchester
United Kingdom - M12HF

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pretty Little Thing Customer Service. Initial Pretty Little Thing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pretty Little Thing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pretty Little Thing. Discuss the issues you have had with Pretty Little Thing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pretty Little Thing Complaints & Reviews

Pretty Little ThingDelivery

My order was delivered to the wrong address, but PLT customer service has told me they believe it was delivered to the right address. Their customer service is horrible and are not even trying to rectify my problem. Even on the Hermes tracking shows it was not delivered to me but to a location on another road in the same block and delivered to a person that is not me.

Pretty Little Thing21three clothing company

On Friday 24th April 2020 at 0142 in the morning my phone pinged with an alert from my bank. £33.99 had been charged.

At 0243 the phone pinged again and £28.99 had been charged. Then the third ping that woke me up was 0246 and a further £15.99 had been charged.

I immediately transferred all the money out of that account into a savings account but the pings kept on coming but this time being rejected as there was now no money in that account.

I checked in with my wife in the morning and she had not bought anything nor authorised anything. This was a scam. We contacted our bank and raised an alert.

We contacted 21three Clothing but no response.

We request an immediate refund from your company.

Respond

Pretty Little Thingan unauthorized amount of $35.24 on my credit card.

I received an unauthorized amount of $35.24 on my credit card. I believe this is a fraudulent activity. I purchase one order from pretty little thing and the charge was $29.99, and I see another purchase for $35.24 which I did not authorize from 21 Three Clothing Company. The transaction date on my credit card was 5/12/2019 and the reference number is 7454706451FKEH. Please return the funds back to my credit card. I believe this was fraud. I will be contacting my credit card department about this matter. I can reached at [protected] and my email is [protected]@hotmail.com.

Sharon Carter

Respond

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyunauthorized credit card charge brocchi francesca

i have received an authorized charge on my credit card under your name on the 9th of May.
        I didn't buy anything online since many months now, and i m sure it's a fraud.
        Can you please investigate, it's 111.89€ under my name Francesca Brocchi.
        Please reimburse me the amount charged, not on the same cc i blocked it.
        I informed the police dept and the Bank in any case.
        If you are not able please let me know thre delivery you should have sent with this
        order.
        Please write me back to
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Via D. Alaleona 37 00124 Rome Italy

Francesca Brocchi

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyfraudulent charges

My debit card was charged for $349.99 worth of merchandise and I've never heard of nor been to your website prior to receiving the notice today. There were also 5 separate $200.99 charges that failed to go through thankfully. I'm not even sure how my information was accessible by your agency. This is clearly some type of online scam and if your company approves the fraudulent charges against my account, I will seek action until my funds are fully recouped.

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyunauthorized charge

My credit card was charged $212.48 and I didn't order anything, heck I never even heard of this place. My credit card company called me to ask if I had placed an order with them. I told them I hadn't even heard of them. They told me not to wory they were going to stop the charge and send me a new card. They said they had numorous complaints and fraudulent charges from this company. BEWARE!!!

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyorder and charges

Hi

Please I made a order yesterday afternoon 16th of april, the order was 28.49euros, I didn't get any confirmation email and when I checked my bank account I was charged 77euro, I have checked my email this morning and still no confirmation email no order number, please can someone look into this for me, I have attached a screenshot I took just to show my friend yesterday that I bought a dress, but the screenshot doesn't show my order number, please someone need to look into this, need to know if I need to call my bank.

order and charges

Respond

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companycredit card charge from your company

Why are is there a charge on my credit card of 149.54? I am disputing this today and want your company investigated for fraudulence. This is a horrible company and I did not order anything from you all. I am also going to the police department to see what I can do about this craziness.

I ordered off of ebay today and the cost of my clothes was 18.00 I will go to them next.

Pending
                Mar 28 21three clothing c card#4282 $149.54

Jan 10, 2019

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — return

hi, I sent back two parcels through Asda's return service on 15/12/18 ( almost one month ago) and I still...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — no record of my order and my card has been charged.

I placed an order over a week ago and received no confirmation email; however, my card has been charged. I do...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — I haven't received my order

I was charged for my order by 21 three clothing company but didn't receive an order number or conformation. I...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — fraud!

I have a charge from your company for $397.70 posted Oct. 3, 2018 on my credit card. I have never even heard...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — charge of $27 on my debit card

On 29 Aug 2018 a charge of $27.00 was charged from you. The transaction i.d. is ...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — order # [protected]

Dear Customer Service/Complaints, I ordered a pair of capri pants on September 4th (pmt processed on Sept...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — product never delivered

I ordered 1 pair of overalls and had my card charged for around $40 but never received a confirmation email...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — fraud me card

Hello on 05/08/18 on transactions appears on my card with 45£ I don't buy anything from this company last two...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyorder

Hello

I places an order on monday for 2 things, the money has come out of my bank however the order is not in my history and i cant find record of it anywhere. I have checked my emails and i have not received an order number or a referance number or a confirmation email. I am just wondering if the order has actually been placed or not

Reguards,
                  Amy

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — unauthorized charge

My debit card was charged by 21 Three Clothing for $99.00 on July 5, 2018 when I did not place an order. I...

PrettyLittleThings — winter coat

Ordered an advertised "coat", it came made out of a "FELT" material, rough, hard almost military material, no...

Adelaide

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing CompanyI have not received my order

I ordered 2 different items from PLT on the 9th of may. I ordered express postage, yet still have not received my order. I called the company that they sent my delivery through and they have told me that they don't do express post to my area. I have been home and left specific instructions to leave my delivery at my front gate if I am not home, but instead they don't even knock on my door and leave me a blank calling card saying I missed my delivery but it has absolutely no information on it or even a number to call them on. I have asked for a refund but pretty little thing are refusing to do so, without the product returned. I am repulsed by the company's actions.