Complaints & Reviews

an unauthorized amount of $35.24 on my credit card.

I received an unauthorized amount of $35.24 on my credit card. I believe this is a fraudulent activity. I purchase one order from pretty little thing and the charge was $29.99, and I see another purchase for $35.24 which I did not authorize from 21 Three Clothing Company. The transaction date on my credit card was 5/12/2019 and the reference number is 7454706451FKEH. Please return the funds back to my credit card. I believe this was fraud. I will be contacting my credit card department about this matter. I can reached at [protected] and my email is [protected]@hotmail.com.

Sharon Carter

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyunauthorized credit card charge brocchi francesca

i have received an authorized charge on my credit card under your name on the 9th of May.
I didn't buy anything online since many months now, and i m sure it's a fraud.
Can you please investigate, it's 111.89€ under my name Francesca Brocchi.
Please reimburse me the amount charged, not on the same cc i blocked it.
I informed the police dept and the Bank in any case.
If you are not able please let me know thre delivery you should have sent with this
order.
Please write me back to
[protected]@gmail.com
Via D. Alaleona 37 00124 Rome Italy

Francesca Brocchi

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyfraudulent charges

My debit card was charged for $349.99 worth of merchandise and I've never heard of nor been to your website prior to receiving the notice today. There were also 5 separate $200.99 charges that failed to go through thankfully. I'm not even sure how my information was accessible by your agency. This is clearly some type of online scam and if your company approves the fraudulent charges against my account, I will seek action until my funds are fully recouped.

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyunauthorized charge

My credit card was charged $212.48 and I didn't order anything, heck I never even heard of this place. My credit card company called me to ask if I had placed an order with them. I told them I hadn't even heard of them. They told me not to wory they were going to stop the charge and send me a new card. They said they had numorous complaints and fraudulent charges from this company. BEWARE!!!

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyorder and charges

Hi

Please I made a order yesterday afternoon 16th of april, the order was 28.49euros, I didn't get any confirmation email and when I checked my bank account I was charged 77euro, I have checked my email this morning and still no confirmation email no order number, please can someone look into this for me, I have attached a screenshot I took just to show my friend yesterday that I bought a dress, but the screenshot doesn't show my order number, please someone need to look into this, need to know if I need to call my bank.

order and charges

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companycredit card charge from your company

Why are is there a charge on my credit card of 149.54? I am disputing this today and want your company investigated for fraudulence. This is a horrible company and I did not order anything from you all. I am also going to the police department to see what I can do about this craziness.

I ordered off of ebay today and the cost of my clothes was 18.00 I will go to them next.

Pending
Mar 28 21three clothing c card#4282 $149.54

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — return

hi, I sent back two parcels through Asda's return service on 15/12/18 ( almost one month ago) and I still have not received a refund for my item's of nearly £200.00. my order...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyno record of my order and my card has been charged.

I placed an order over a week ago and received no confirmation email; however, my card has been charged. I do not have an order number since no confirmation email was sent and so I tried to look up my order using my email and the response is --no account associated with this email.

There is NO WAY to contact ANYONE by phone. I sent two emails stating I think fraud is involved since there is another email associated with my account apparently. (When on the website, a notice says I need to "click here" to complete my account registration and when I do, another email appears.)

This appears to be an ongoing complaint for this company--clearly you are not on the up and up???????

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — I haven't received my order

I was charged for my order by 21 three clothing company but didn't receive an order number or conformation. I placed my order on October 19th and that was when my card was charged...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyfraud!

I have a charge from your company for $397.70 posted Oct. 3, 2018 on my credit card. I have never even heard of this company. I have disputed it with my credit card company and been issued a new card number. I notice that many people have complained about this issue without any response from you--not to mention resolution. You will not be receiving $397.70 from this reference order number: c1a18973-02f7-4639-832e-219413b7e701.

• Ki
    Kimberly Rosinski Dec 08, 2018

I had over $1500 charged on my account from this company. It was 5 separate transactions. I've never heard of this company!

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companycharge of $27 on my debit card

On 29 Aug 2018 a charge of $27.00 was charged from you. The transaction i.d. is :
22656cb3-aeab-e811-8aa8-[protected]

Also on 27 Aug 2018 a charge of $35.00 was charged from you. The transaction i.d. is : 8771efa8-20aa-e811-8aa8-[protected]

Can you please tell me the delivery address for this purchase.

I did not order anything from you.

Thank you.

J. Kemal
Please email : [protected]@bigpond.net.au

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — order # [protected]

616195 Dear Customer Service/Complaints, I ordered a pair of capri pants on September 4th (pmt processed on Sept 5, I believe is when my credit card was charged.) (See credit card...

[Resolved] Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyproduct never delivered

I ordered 1 pair of overalls and had my card charged for around $40 but never received a confirmation email or tracking number. I ordered on 8/22 and it's now September 2nd and I've received nothing. It appears this has happened to many people, they've taken my money and haven't sent anything in return. I would like some answers about this and either my money returned or a product to be delivered

• Pretty Little Thing's response · Sep 03, 2018

Hi there,

We're very sorry to hear that you've not received your order.

Please email us at [email protected] with your order number and complaint so that we can get this looked into and resolved.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
    Chris

• Resolution Statement

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyfraud me card

Hello on 05/08/18 on transactions appears on my card with 45£ I don't buy anything from this company last two months same things other transactions of 275£ from my card I never buy anything please can help me to telling my who's stolen my money?
What can you stole money from people card with any permission?
I never buying anything from you from where you're having me card details?

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Companyorder

Hello

I places an order on monday for 2 things, the money has come out of my bank however the order is not in my history and i cant find record of it anywhere. I have checked my emails and i have not received an order number or a referance number or a confirmation email. I am just wondering if the order has actually been placed or not

Reguards,
Amy

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — unauthorized charge

My debit card was charged by 21 Three Clothing for $99.00 on July 5, 2018 when I did not place an order. I have never even been on their website. I did, however purchase from...

PrettyLittleThings — winter coat

Ordered an advertised "coat", it came made out of a "FELT" material, rough, hard almost military material, no lining, ugly horrible and at least 3 size smaller than a normal free...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing CompanyI have not received my order

I ordered 2 different items from PLT on the 9th of may. I ordered express postage, yet still have not received my order. I called the company that they sent my delivery through and they have told me that they don't do express post to my area. I have been home and left specific instructions to leave my delivery at my front gate if I am not home, but instead they don't even knock on my door and leave me a blank calling card saying I missed my delivery but it has absolutely no information on it or even a number to call them on. I have asked for a refund but pretty little thing are refusing to do so, without the product returned. I am repulsed by the company's actions.

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — no confirmation email was sent

Hi, I ordered some things from the Pretty Little Thing website on May 4th and I was just wondering when my package was going to be delivered. I looked in my email and saw that I...

Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company — Terrible

I ordered several pieces of clothing at the beginning of December and they canceled it without notifying me. I was infuriated when I found it out because I ordered the items a...