Prestige Timeshare MarketingOnline scam

Prestige Timeshare Marketing offered to sell my timeshare at $899.00 one time fee with no closing cost and never any additional expense when closing. In addition they called back two days later stating that they would also run the add via the internet for an additional $699.00 and said they already had people interested due to a big show they were having that week and generally guaranteed sale of the property that week. After numerous attempts over the last year I have been unable to locate anyone. The phone # is bogus and so is all the information as to contact them. Anyone having information on this company please contact me throgh this e-mail address. Or if there is a law suit pending please let me know so I can join the efforts.

Ronna Velaidan Apr 14, 2008

I paid this company in April 2007 to sell my timeshare. After several months they claimed to have a buyer who was a doctor. According to them, the doctor passed away a few days before he was to sign the closing documents. Now, their phone number says the mail box is full and I get no response to faxes I send. I believe they are out of business as their website is no longer available.

• Ic
    ICB Nov 04, 2008

They called me dec 2006 to sell my one week condo in mexico...
    haven't heard from them since...
    Total scam...thankfully i didn't give them all the $ they asked for...

jocool64850 Mar 03, 2009

they tried to get me to pay them $899 to list a timeshare. I told them no they called me back and told me they had a buyer I finally consented to paying the $ on the condition it was presold. Needless to say never sold the timeshare.

Josi Jun 08, 2009

I also had a similar experience with Prestige. The phone calls were lies about having a buyer, then a buyer falls through, then a tough market, and finally can't reach them anymore because the phone number is disconnected. Don't fall for the scams of these so called companies who say they will market and sell your property, "because we do it every day". All of the companies that I have dealt with, and I am embarrassed to say it's 3 others as well that promise that we are not like those companies, and "we'll get the job done", etc. They sound very sincere and convincing, and not a one of them ever came through with a sale. It's been almost 4 years since our first encounter with a resale company, and not even one single offer ever came from a single one of them. Please be very careful with these people and check out every bit of info they provide to you.

Robert gallo Aug 17, 2010

called said they could sell time share called back said they had it sold and told me about a dr from south america then it fell though then they said it was in these time share shows when I went to florida they had it in none of them davivd harris was my contact

Robert gallo Aug 17, 2010

the seercvice was fine

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices