Premium WhiteInternet rip offs

I saw this complaintattached below within minutes of falling for this scam and started calling to cancelat once, because the web pages said I can cancel any time. Although I was able to contact a person at each customer service site and neither had shipped anything I was told I could not cancel the "free trial". This site even gave me a appearant usless cancelation number of 615006.

Dazzle White / Dazzle White Pro and Clean Whites are complete rip-off's!!!

I saw what appeared to be a consumer website (this website was a spoof ofconsumer reports) talking about these products and how they are so great and have free trials and things of that nature so i decided to try them. I ordered both products (for a total of $4 i think) and immediately representatives from both companies called me on my cell phone and that's when they dropped the bomb "were automatically enrolling you in a monthly program" One company was enrolling me in a program for 59.99 a month and the other was 79.99 a month.

I clearly told both companies that not only am i not offered in their monthly programs, now i was not at all interested in their free trials and wished for the orders to be canceled. Both representatives from both companies explained they could not stop the initial order but absolutely guaranteed me that i would not be signed up for any monthly programs, I would get the trials i paid for and be done ... god i wish ...

When i got the products i noticed that they came with letters stating i was enrolled in their monthly program, despite being told over the phone i would not be. I figured maybe the rep was being honest and they include this letter with every package so theres a chance this letter may not pertain to me. I tried calling both companies, good luck with that because NOBODY EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE FOR EITHER COMPANY. I found out Dazzle Pro had a live chat on their website which allowed me to speak with a rep online. The rep informed me that i was enrolled in a monthly program and they would be charging me $79.99 unless i returned Dazzle White Pro immediately. I agreed and asked the rep what the address was to ship it back to which i was told "i cannot give that to you over the internet sir, you'll have to call our toll free number" I told her i had attempted to call the toll free number and nobody answers (i waited 75 minutes without an answer) to which she apologized and said unless i want to be charged $79.99 a month i would need to call that number and sit on hold until someone answered. Still trying to be a professional i decided i would try the next day, maybe they had a staffing issue the previous day and couldn't answer the phones, well not surprisingly i waited 45 minutes with no answer.

At this point i decided to try and cancel the Clean Whites subscription. They had a much easier way of doing this because you can do it through their website but when you go to cancel they say they are going to deduct $8 from your credit card for processing. I never agreed to be signed up in the first place so i was unwilling to pay $8 to cancel something i never wanted so i tried calling the company ... 35 minutes on hold and no answer so i hung up. This company had an option to leave a voice message and a rep would call you back so i left a message and it states someone will contact you in 24 hours. After waiting 24 hours without a call back (mind you im still periodically trying to call the 800 number for both companies hoping to reach a real person) I decided to call and leave another message. Again 24 hours with no call back.

I feel i have gone to great lengths to cancel a service that a) i never wanted and b) i was specifically told i was not being signed up for. At this point i have called and canceled my credit card and am waiting on a new one.

After doing some investigation i have found 100's of people online that repeat almost this same story word for word. The hilarious thing is when you go to rip off sites like this you always see the same generic response from both companies "were sorry for your inconvenience and customer service is our number one priority blah blah blah PR PR PR please call us at (insert 800 number they never answer)" PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO MY PREVIOUS SENTENCE BECAUSE I'M WILLING TO BET THEY POST THIS SAME GENERIC RESPONSE THEY POSTED 100 TIMES ALREADY ON BOARDS ALL OVER THE INTERNET. They have already posted this rebuttal on a complaint on this very website!

ChrisP Nov 02, 2009

Thanks for your post! It took me about 10 minutes to find it but I'm glad I did. I was a few seconds away from providing my credit card number. When they didn't offer American Express as an option--that was my red flag and found your post in my search. Take care!

• Lo
    losers Nov 13, 2009

Yeah right, Your satisfaction is our number one concern, Thats bole crap you guys are liers and thiefs, all you want is our money but guess what, you whole scam is under investigaion.losers

• Ca
    cakelady123 Nov 13, 2009

I, too, fell for the online offer of a "free" sample of Premium White. I just got off the phone with the so-called "company" and was told they were going to charge my account for the full $87.65 for the product (even though it is SUPPOSED to be a free 30 day sample- go figure!), and once I got the sample, I could return it and get a refund. Baloney! I will never see that money, so first thing in the morning, I am going down and pulling all the money out of my account and placing it in another bank. This is ludicrice!! I don't know how these people sleep at night and how they can take peoples' hard earned money that way! I hope some day they have to answer for all the wrong they have done to the public! They are nothing but creeps and ###!

• Ca
    cakelady123 Nov 13, 2009

They may be under investigation, but creeps like this will just move or rename their product something else. We need to all file a class action suit!

• Gi
    girlinohio Nov 13, 2009

Just got ripped off- Go figure! I would love to get in on that, and yes it is the same story. I was told that there was no way for them to contact their warehouse. That is absolutely ridiculous, and very unproffessional. Investigation huh? Not suprising

Anon2009 Nov 16, 2009

I could scream! I also have just been sucked in by this. I realised my mistake immediately after applying, alarm bells rang when they charged my UK shipping fees without giving me the option to cancel. (this is one of the many things hidden in their terms and conditions) I have called my bank and cancelled my card so they wont be able to charge me anything else. I then contacted the chat assistant on their website and asked them to cancel my order and any future shipments. they said it is already shipped (this is about 20 mins after the order had been placed ... doubtful) I told them that I did not want their product but they just replied that as stated in the terms and conditions they have cancelled the subscription and will be immediately charged the eighty something dollars. I hate the fact that people can get away with this. Yes I should of fully ready the terms and conditions first but I didn't think i needed to bother since I was just paying $3 postage on a trial offer or so I thought! And they really don't make it obvious, it is very sneakily done. Hopefully all I'll be stung with is a $12 shipping charge as I dont see how they will be able to get the other money from me but that is bad enough. Then the question is whether to pay for the product to be posted back to them.

• He
    Hear Ye, Hear Ye Nov 16, 2009

Ditto

I just finished "chatting" with their Customer Service Rep called "Falon" telling her to cancel my order immediately because of the charge of $119? for joining, to which she responded that I had agreed to the Terms and Agreements, blah, blah, blah. Then she tried to pacify me by saying that I was receiving the product at a reduced price of $87.62, and wouldn't be charged till after the end of the 14 day trial period, but can return it if I'm dissatisfied. I'm at wit's ends what to do. I can't afford this - - all the ad says is that I would only pay for the shipping price of $1.97. Does anyone out there ever take the time to read the "Terms & Agreements"? What an absolute ripoff. I'm so mad and embarassed that I got taken. Never again will I ever order anything from the internet, and I'll be e-mailing everyone on my mailing list, including my clients, and ask them to e-mail it to everyone on THEIR mailing lists.

• He
    Hear Ye, Hear Ye Nov 16, 2009

Dear Premium White Representative,

You are obviously told to keep track of these complaints and to report to your superiors. If indeed "Customer Service is your number one priority", as you quote, you should take the initiative and inform your superiors that there's a big problem that your company will have to face sooner or later... Unless they simply take their $ and run? Watch out - you may be out of a job soon.

And, if you feel obliged to respond, please DO NOT sign it with your customary "Your satisfaction is our number one concern", as it only infuriates us further due to complete deceit and hypocrisy.

You also quote that "We have always honored our 30-day guarantee", yet, I was 'told' by your rep that I had only 15 days to return the product. How long do you think it will take for the package to reach you? 4 to 6 weeks? The list of deception and fraud just keeps growing. Therefore, I'm following someone else's idea and I'll call my credit card company and cancel/change my card number.

• Pa
    payback3 Nov 24, 2009

This "Premium White" company are the most unethical, unprofessional and immoral bunch of cowboys I've ever come across. The call centre staff are clearly as dumb as they come and have been trained to just repeat the same thing over and over again. They take payment by deception and constantly lie to ensure that you have no way of getting a refund.

If they had any credibility they would simply refund those people that are unhappy with their process's and or would ensure that all cost to the consumer where clearly labeled and that there is NO mis- understanding. The fact that they hide their charges in the T&C's and not on clearly in the Advert proves how un- ethical they are. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

• Su
    Suzanna O'Coineen Jan 11, 2010

I, too fell for this scam and cannot find them to contact them at all to cancel or anything. There is no return address on any of the packages and no websites that I can find. My only option is to cancel my credit card. I am unable to afford this scam and also thought it was a 30 day trial, but being unablr to cancel and getting a different product name each time I 'm at wit's end!
    Very angry unemployed person in Ireland.

Andrew Bluto Jan 14, 2010

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at [protected] or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.premiumwhitepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• Su
    Suzanna O'Coineen Jan 27, 2010

DazzleWhite, PremiumWhite, DazzleSmile.
    They are all just another way to pick your pocket.
    The only way out is to cancel your credit card.
    If they were honest about customer service a working contact number and address would be included with the fake letter in each shipment.
    I too was taken in and although I got on the phone through much research to find the number in the UK, there is still money being taken out of my account.
    No, as a single mom I can't afford this!
    Nobody cares.
    Do all you purchases in a proper shop in future.