Premium Pro WhiteNew name

A

Premium Pro White / South Beach Brite are the new names for the Dazzle White scam. They will put un authorized charges on your credit card. BEWARE!!!

mamags Jan 09, 2010

I am in Ireland and got caught with this bunch of thieves. My sister is in the states and is giving info on this scam to the fraud squad there. I am a pensioner and you were stealing the little money I have from my visa card. Free trial...who are you kidding...people like me. Hope you rot in hell.