Premium Acai Burn - Secrets Of The AmazonUNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY ACCT

I ORDERED MY TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION, TOOK IT ABOUT TWO WEEK AND BEGAN TO FEEL SICK. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED TO CANCEL ALL THREE SUBSCRIPTIONS THAT THEY SIGN YOU UP FOR. I CANCELLED WELL WITH IN THE TIME FRAME AND WAS EVEN ASKED WHY I WANTED TO CANCEL, I EXPLAINED. I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I WAS CHARGED $58.76 JULY 24TH, I CALLED TO INQUIRE WHY THIS HAPPENED? I WAS TOLD BECAUSE I DIDN'T RETURN THE UNUSED PORTION. THIS WAS NOT EXPLAINED TO ME UPON CANCELLATION! NOR DID I SEEIT IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS! ONE REP TOLD ME I STILL COULD RETURN IT THEN THE MGR SAYS NO IT'S PAST THE 60DAYS. WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THIS? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF CANCELLING IF YOUR STILL GOING TO CHARGE PPL? WHY ARE RETURNING THE PILLS AN OBLIGATION? ARE THEY RECYCLING THE PILLS? I WOULD HOPE NOT! ANYWAY MY CREDIT CARD COPMANY TOLD ME TO FILE A POLICE REPORT FOR FRAUD AND THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO! ANYBODY ELSE SHOULD DOTHE SAME! I WONDER IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT? I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO CHECK INTO IT! YOU COMPANIES WILL LEARN THAT YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE PPL'S MONEY AND MESS UP THEIR ACCOUNTS AND THEN NOT BE ACCOUNTABLE!