Complaints & Reviews

Canadamaidservice. CADidn't fulfill any of their tasks

I booked an 8 hour cleaning block for a small 4 1/2 apartment (Move-In Package).
Absolutely nothing was done. I was engaged in completely inappropriate conversation by the "cleaners".
I provided the company with dozens of photos showing the state in which my apartment was left - the manager 'Phil Payjack' came off very smug and snickered at the thought of my refund request. He was rude and totally unhelpful. He told me that he would issue me a 50% refund, which I found completely unsatisfactory as absolutely nothing was done and I am not okay with being scammed for $200.
Upon further research, I have discovered that the owner of the company, Prakash Chand, claims to own over 200 registered businesses. He clearly doesn't care about the integrity of this one, fly by night company.
I will pursue my refund through other channels and I will continue to spread the word in every venue I can.

STAY AWAY FROM CANADAMAIDSERVICE.CA, PRAKASH CHAND and PHIL PAYJACK AT ALL COSTS!!!

• bad-owner Jun 30, 2012

i'm confused... you PAID before looking at the work !!! ... your the idiot.

• bad-owner Jun 30, 2012

awwww ... kindergarden ... my next question is ... did you tell Canadamaidservice.ca you posted the complaint ??? ... i'm sure you did not do it ... i see many people like you who hide in the bushes and attack anyone going by . ... but maybe i'm wrong, i'm only 6yrs old

• Nt
    ntbfw Jul 10, 2012

Of course I notified Canadamaidservice... they honestly couldn't care less.

I have been very busy with the move into my new place, but I snapped some photos and plan to post them here for everyone to see.

Sit tight, they're coming, and you WILL NOT believe the state in which my new place was left after being 'cleaned', which turned out to be a 'maid' walking around with a can of Lysol.

• Nt
    ntbfw Jul 10, 2012

Also - they require Credit Card payment in advance... you live, you learn. This is a disgusting scam, though... I have never felt so ripped off in my life.

• Co
    Courtney Andeson Jul 02, 2015

I have had experience with Prakash Chand as well. He rented a suite from us for himself and family while he worked on getting business in the SF Bay Area (he fictitiously claims on LinkedIn that he lives and works here). After staying for over 40 days, he renews and stays another month. He signs contracts both times and by Ameican Express. Fellow tenants confirmed he had stayed both entire periods.

Then he does a fraudulent chargeback claiming that he did not receive the goods and services. This has cost us one of our merchant accounts and $21, 200 because of his fraudulent chargeback on American Express.