Premier Bathrooms Incfraud

M

I purchased a walk in tub from Premier Bathtubs on the assurance of the salesman, Byron Briefly, after he'd measured and knew that my sole reason for buying was so I'd have the bigger bathtub I needed for $10, 000 and $2, 000 to the contractor to remove the old tub before he measured the new tub and Premier's legal department contacted me and said they'd send an installer out because they thought they had the bathtub I thought I'd ordered on the salesman's word. They had the salesman that stole my $10, 000 originally contact me again. Luckily I wasn't able to reach the phone so he left a message. Premier has made no effort at all to rectify the situation and I'm just out $12, 000 because of their theft.

sar2013 Feb 06, 2013

you didn't contact a lawyer or the state AG office or the local news ! this is why they get away with all the rip offs, nobody follow through!

• Mi
    Mike Gibson Feb 06, 2013

I did indeed contact all those people and more. No one could do a thing to help me.