Premiare Opera LtdPoor quality

B

I ordered five DVDs of Opera stars for a price of $50.00 US. When the product arrived I tried to play the DVD the sound was distorted, and the Video was washed out on all five DVDs.

I tried to phone the number on my statement [protected]. The number was disconnected. I have emailed this company six times to complain about the poor quality of their product, they did not reply to my emails. site address http://www.premiereopera.com/

Please be warned that the Videos are inferior and in my opinion CHEAP GRABAGE

The address on the postal label is:

Premier Opera Ltd
163 Amsterdam Ave #276
New York NY

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices