Preferred HomecarePower Scooter and nebulizer

My doctor prescribed a scooter in Dec. 2015 as I need my 4th knee replacement and can't use a wheelchair as I don't have much function of my left hand and would be going around in circles. Preferred no showed for an evaluation on Feb.2 showed finally on 3/2.It is now 3/20/15 and insurance had an approval in for quite sometime so after calling insurance getting the prior auth# from insurance and giving it to them they still insisted they didn't have the authorization number that I had to call my insurance company and stated the insurance the ones holding things up.I called insurance back they ended up calling them telling them it had been approved by the insurance quite some time ago.I made 4 different calls to Preferred one following speaking with the insurance.I met with my surgeon today to schedule surgery had to put it off for a bit longer. I cannot even get to physical therapy or outside of my home without the scooter.Preferred is horrible as in the past my doctor prescribed a nebulizer 3 months later the tubing for a nebulizer showed up at the door no nebulizer after 6 months of contacting Preferred got the nebulizer then they blamed the doctor.Preferred needs to take responsibility for their horrible customer care.I only hope something bad doesn't happen due to their negligence as over this period of time I continue to fall using my cane and walker.They need to be reported to the Better Business Bureau and the Department of Health and Human Services!!!