Predicto Mobilehow to cancel

For those wanting to cancel . go tto the predicto website
the click on the support tab send them and e-mail stating you wish to cancel thier service and you can complain in the e-mail abnout the unauthorized charges if enough of us do this they will have to STOP! Then if they do not cancel turn them into the BBB

• Al
    Alla Nov 26, 2008

I noticed additional charge on my Spring bill of $9.99 for a service I never signed up for. I went to a Sprint Store and asked them where this charge came from. I learned that PredictoMobile Vote is a 3-rd party company, and they can not do anything about it. The comapy does not provide their phone number or any contact info on the bill. So it is basically up to me to figure out how to cancel it.

• Dn
    D. N. Feb 12, 2009

At our office we had the same problem. One of our numbers was also charged by PredictoMobile and we didn't sign up for it. I called Sprint and they blocked it. What is intriguing to me is that most of the complaints I heard came from Sprint customers like me. I wonder why?

• Sh
    shametrice Feb 13, 2009

Interesting because I am a sprint customer also and just noticed the charge on my bill under premium services. I informed the rep and he is blocking premium service and crediting me for the 9.99. I have no idea where it came.

• Se
    serendipityii Mar 04, 2009

Just got my bill same thing Sprint customer and it was at the beginning of the billing cycle when I went to my account online they already charged me for a second month.

mapo Mar 15, 2009

I am a Sprint customer, and I had the same problem.PredictoMobile charged me 9.99.I didn't sign up for it.I want to know where can I get my money back.

anita covington Mar 19, 2009

Same sitution with my son's phone that's under my plan. I called the company direct at [protected]. They canceled the subsricption. They said someone signed up online for some type of prize drawing through their company which your cell phone number had to be entered. This is how it all started. Whether that's true or not..don't really know because my son doesn't remember doing this.

• Ra
    Randy May 01, 2009

I too received an unauthorized charge from Predicto! I called ATT and they immediately removed the charge from my account and put a block on further charges. Hats off to ATT!

• Pe
    pete and deb May 14, 2009

its just a matter of time...you will be scammed again...help us stop the madness...join our class action lawsuit...contact us at...[protected]@yahoo.com...lets shut down these ###...

• Jm
    jmall Jul 11, 2009

I work for sprint customer care, and all I know is that we hear this complaint all the time. It is interesting to me to know that you are ALL sprint customers. I wonder if it IS happening with other carriers or not. Some people after the explinations remember doing something similar, and some do not. I know a lot of times, it happens on outside sites, not just at "predicto.com" For instance, a pop up add...I actually ran into one myself. Its scary but its as if we have to guard our 10 digit cell phone numbers just as tightly as we need to guard our 10 digit social security numbers. But there are others too! There's Mobile Messenger and Thumbplay and SoLow. I could go on and on. Doing the same exact thing. There's one on Facebook. You go to fill out the IQ quiz there...that I thought was an app of the site, and it asked me to enter my phone number to be sent a validation code. I was like, get outta here!! But I knew better. Most customers don't. It was on the page that the charge was $9.99, but I don't know who pays attention. I just know that after is when I started noticing. I"ve even had women as old as like my grandma get these charges. Ladies who are like...I don't even know what Web stands for...Lol. So, we know it happens. Just stay calm with us even though its frustrating. ITS NOT SPRINT!!

• Up
    UpYourArsenal Jul 21, 2009

There are ways of having third party charges blocked, you can call in and speak to their tech support department, they actually have a tool they use to block these third party charges from happening again. Hope that Helps

• Ca
    calimocho Dec 14, 2009

I'm relieved to see this. I am a Sprint customer too. My father-in-law is getting this charge (on our family plan). I think he has sent probably 10 SMSes in his life and seriously doubt he could have even by accident signed up for this service.

He is using a Instinct phone he got second hand but is using the same phone number he's had for years.

• Tc
    tca Jan 12, 2010

This just happened to my girlfriend. And since this has been going on for over a year, I think there is some corruption going on. How is Predictomobile getting these people cell phone numbers?

• Gr
    grnbloodshed Jan 15, 2010

I'm also a sprint customer, and was charged $9.99 on my account for Predict Mobile. The company on my bill came up as is " PredictoMobile: Vote - PredictoMobile." I think it would be interesting to find out why there's a pattern to the service provider, and company charging the $9.99 fee.(predictmobile)

• Ph
    phatle Mar 13, 2010

it's not good anymore. it make me lose a lot of money. i don't want to use it.

• Ms
    m.s. franklin Dec 11, 2010

please cancel my service, I am on a seniors pension & can not afford it & emergency calls, please take it off.

• Mo
    Monica Hinson Aug 19, 2016

I "voted" for a baby on FaceBook and now get constant texts on my cell from Predicto Mobile; now there is i $9.99 charge on my Sprint bill for this service that I did not request!