Precision Niche Products/Colonslimcharged for something never received

Authorized company to take one dollar for shipping and handling of product, never received product, next thing I know my card is being debited for $78.51. Called company and got no where, even reported this information to the post office. The woman, Melissa who works for these people told me there is nothing they can do and my finicial problem is not her concern. Ask to speak with Supervisor, I was told no one could talk with me at this time.

janet_07 Nov 30, 2009

i have the same complaint what do i do?

• Co
    Connie Taylor Dec 01, 2009

This also happend to me! What do I do now?

mabel han Apr 02, 2010

This happen to me. I thought I was getting a trial sample and would pay for the shipping charges only. I was not aware that if I did not return in 15 days that they would debit my checking account for 78.41. This product doesnot work and I am very disapointed that they would charge such price. It does not work. Unhappy consumer.

• Ra
    Racer12s Dec 08, 2010

This happen to me well and I also thought I was getting a trial sample and would pay for the shipping charges only. I was not aware that if I did not return in 15 days that they would debit my checking account for 78.41. This product does not work and I am very disapointed that they would charge such a ridiculous price. It does not work. Freaking pissed! Add if I ever get near this place I will tear them a new [censor].