Prana Heartchakra reiki healing heart bracelet

N Jul 13, 2018

Purchased the above mentioned item June 28, 2018 and my bank account was immediately debited and that's okay. However, when the item was received its fit is too small and uncomfortable. I requested an exchange for a more lose bracelet the item is too small. It's real tight and I don't care for it. Can it be exhanged? I received a response from Anna and responded to her email of June 9, 2018 and as of today I've not heard either way. If it can be exchanged or if there's additional cost for a more lose bracelet that I was willing to pay for it. I think I deserve a response since they've already taken my money thru [protected]@paypal thru my bank.

This is my third complaint. Hello I expect a response.

Thank you.
Carmen H. Ramos

• Updated by NCHD2018 · Jul 13, 2018

No response from Anna/Prana Heart as of July 13, 2018.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices