Pradise Bakery Clay TerraceManager-

PRADISE BAKERY _ CLAY TERRACE CARMEL, INDIANA

They are rude bad service. I complained to the Manager about breakfast was not cooked.
We waited and waited for our breakfast... as i was still waiting i looked over and saw this child eating raw... yes Raw Bacon that was not cooked enough to serve. The mother agreed.

So now my and my daughters breakfast come, ... yes it is al most raw too! It was so bad I asked for the manager she came and I asked if she was aware of the way the food was coming out and she said Yes...

Well I figured out that the manager did not know how to cook or really could care a less. She was worthless and did not have a clue. This Company like others do not care. It is a shame to pay big money and get crap. I did get a refund do to my request.

The cook was the cashier- we watched her make the food... the manager told me they cooked prepares all of the food! This is incorrect.

BAD SEVICE-BAD MANAGEMENT