Practising Advocatenot issuing of boarding pass & harassment

K

Dear Customer care, this is really unfortunate that me & my colleague Mr. Kamal Anand, Manijit kumar Dewan having two tickets for Delhi to Goa & Mr. Dewan reached at about 6.40 and your agent could not issue the Boarding pass since I (Kamal ) had not reached & reached at around 7.35. The time I reached they refused to issue the boarding pass to my colleague and me with a very unreasonable reason that I got late & counter is closed. I requested that our tickets are non refundable but on this he replied we are not responsible for your non refundable tickets. However we both had only hand luggage & this fact I told before one hour to Air Asia customer care by calling on [protected] even though we had not allowed to board the flight nor issued boarding pass intentionally with wrongful gain manner as still there was 15 min to go to fly but agent flatly refused without seeing the time which was left with us. Now I make this complaint to get my refund of both the tickets as I got late but before the reasonable time to go through the formalities & time of take off. So Air Asia is responsible for the losses I have borne out due to fault of agents of Air Asia. Finally We booked tickets for very next day of Vistara Airlines as I had to reach Goa on urgent basis in relation to a serious matrimonial dispute. Now here in airport we can't go out even at 9.30 becos no one is here to get a exist foam ready from air Asia as told by exist gate officer.

• Updated by KamAdv · Jun 08, 2017