Ppwdg.comIts forum no longer online

F

Looks like Jimmy has removed ppwdg and his forum from the internet !!! Or was it the guy he has running his ebay store while he is at his sick wife's bedside at the hospital ?? None the less, He's Off The Internet !!! Hey, Check this out !!!
Here's the email I received when my Debit Card company took my money back from Jimmy.

Hi David Donaldson. Sorry for the delay in our response. I am the only one that has access to jims Merchant account while he is staying at the hospital with his wife in another state. I just credit your account manually for you.

9927605 APPROVED: $875.00 credited.

P.S. Jimmy didn't refund the money. My debit card company took it back for me !!!