Ppsn, LLCFalse ad

S

You pay 90.00 for enrollment to be in their program to put peel off labels on 100 post cards and to write in your assigned pin number on space on post card. For this effort you are led to believe you will get 1.00for each one you finish then you get order for next order in which you pay for these postcards 75.00 or 140.00 for 1000 cards. I did this for first 100 and ordered for 500 for next order so far i have paid 165.00 to them and i have nothing from them. If you read the back of their contract they say there is no guarantee of income that this is based on a national average of 2 responds out of 100 to these postcards therefore they say you get 50.00 commission for each card they finalize thus 1.00 possible for each postcard this fact is well hidden in the beginning. Also try to talk to someone you call and leave them your number and they will call back, also how do you get your money back in their guarantee. Good luck just another scam to the innocent public

More Ppsn, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Sue Flynn Aug 21, 2010

I totally agree with the comments above. It is nothing but a scam.

• Ne
    never sleeps Jan 11, 2010

THIS CMPANY IS A SCAM!!! They make you send $40.00 dollars for you to get the first 100 postcards. When your done labeling the cards they make you send and extra $145.00 dollars with those postcards in order for you to recieve your next batch of 1000 postcards but they never send you your check. My 70 year old father needed to make some extra income and got scammed by this company. This company needs to be shut down and they should be paying everyone one's money back. Someone should go to the post office in TOMSRIVER NJ and wait at this post box and beat the living sh** out of this man or woman who is taking peoples hard earned money. LOL. PO BOX they are using is 5148 and 5401. If someone has been scammed in NJ you can actually call the detective unit in Tomsriver and report this fraud they can legally hang these ### by their balls

Anna Delgado Jan 02, 2010

Completed and sent work on a timely manner. Never received any mines for the work completed

CrystEll Dec 23, 2009

Well I still haven't got a check and I'm waiting for an answer back. After Christmas there will be some definate ### kicking if I dont get my money back. I dont like being scammed. I am so getting pissed. Contacted my lawyer and after the holidays he's going through everything including all the advertisment and the form they give. I havent sent if back cause it says to do so after you get your first pay check. Well see what it is and I think the feds are going to psychotic on them if its fraudulent. Well laters for now. I got a lot of Chrstmas stuff to do. Merry Christmas to all and to PPSN @*$& YOU. Anyone else with me on that.

CrystEll Dec 15, 2009

Well i'm still waiting on check, but thats not new. I did try to contact the only two people who say that they have actually gained from this program. Both Yolanda and Cherly did not responde back and I think its because they might be working hard while they are the few who are getting paid (LOL). Thats not fair and I'm sorry, but i am impatiant and would like a response as soon as you both are able to give it. These are simple questions that are puzzling to me. Your actions are suspicious and I would just like to understand it. Thank you all for your time and if I have offended anyone I am sorry. Please let me know that way I can change that manner while I post on this site. Thank you again and bye for now.

CrystEll Dec 14, 2009

I just got done sending out my first 100 post cards and i'll be waiting for my check before i even think of sending out another order. that was always my plan. But i'm no dits who wont fend for herself. i have two babies, a husband, and a mad streak for getting what i deserve, even if i hav to draw blood. if i get screwed this thing will go national and i will make sure of it. i will write every news company, my representatives and bug the hell out of all who matter. not to mention i know my damn rights and you cant have paper work that ccontradict eachother. these guys will have a mad law team screwing them in the ground and i'll get more than my dues once done. hoping this isn't a scam. I'm also sending a message to that cheryl chick to see what's real. no one can be this driven to give a company good rating without conpensation. life will go on, but this company is more than dead. For anyone who would like to join I will be back in a few days to tell all. If the rants must turn to war I will be at the front. Also, if I do get my pay, I am so threatening the crap out of them for their unjustfull treatment of others. This company better start paying, cause i dont lie down for anyone. A recession is a time that we should be helping eachother not stepping all over eachother. has anyone else contacted cheryl. Bye for now.

• Cc
    c.c. towns Dec 10, 2009

I was also ripped off by this company. This is real sad someone would do this to people. Exspecially a single mother with 9 children such as myself. I worked really hard for my money. I to am up for a lawsuite. I am not real formiliar with the internet so if there is anyone that has information on how to get this started please email me at [email protected] Also if there is anyone who knows any legit work from home jobs or income from home please email me and let me know please! Thanks a million!

• Li
    Linda Ludwig Sep 18, 2009

Thanks guys for letting everyone know that this job is a scam.I was about to fall for it and send them money im so glad that i didn't.God bless all of you. Linda Ludwig

• Cu
    cutty Aug 27, 2009

Yes you are right. We have been had big time by this sleezy company.
    They, not only took our money but they have all our information. Good way to steal any personal ID I never received anything from this messed up so called company. Why can't the BBB do something about this? When I contacted them to see where I stand in regards to the postcards that I had sent out, they warned me that if I try to report them they will sue me. They said to read the fine print on the contract.
    What a big scam i had sent out two packages at two different dates starting in January and I even went out a purchased a rubber stamp to make the writing more eligible.

• Sw
    swampbar1 Aug 24, 2009

PPSN LLC They are misleading and have this down to a science.I turned them into BBB N JERSEY and tried to get a legitimate address for company and a good phone number.Well it's not happening.No matter what you do they have researched this out and even if your number comes in do you think they will send you your $50.00.I f all these complaints are in whats up?The people that say they made money how much to give such a good report.They take alot from you for a return.I know it doesn't cost that much at Staples to print what they send you, give me a break they aren't scamming?

• Tm
    TM1076 Jul 28, 2009

I found the ad in the pennysaver starting with Honest Income. I called the number which was a machine asking you to leave your name and address. I recieved the info about a week later. When I saw that I had to send $90 I was skeptical so I didn't do it. A few weeks later they sent me another letter stating I could start for half price of $45 but I only had 7 days. I am glad for the internet or I could've been taken by this SCAM also. So much for "Honest Income".

• La
    lady fields Jul 27, 2009

i was bout to join but you guys haven't been paid i am not going to try it thanks guys and you all be bless

• Je
    Jesseca Jul 21, 2009

wow,
    I almost sent out my money this week. Glad I looked into it first.
    To everyone,
    you should try contacting Oprah and all the other talk show hosts. They will investigate. Also contact the New Jersey governor. If anyone lives in tucson let me know and i will help you with the calls. You should be assertive and sound like you have all your ducks in a row with professionalism.Good Luck.

• Lu
    luczynskip Jul 13, 2009

you i've been snding you guys money for a job and still haven't seen any thing

Janice Young Jul 07, 2009

I have been doing postcards for a while . I still have not received a check. It should be in the amount of 1, 100.00.My pin # 16985. Please reply to [email protected]

• Di
    diamondfalls Jul 07, 2009

i gave them 100.00 for the enrollment and got their package in the mail.i sent everything back cause i didnt like the fact you had to pay every time you wanted more postcards.which was not on their paper anywhere so that was a hidden cost which they said they had none of.i got an email back from them saying that i didnt return everything to them in the original condition.which is crap i sent everything back to them there was a paper that asked if you were satisfied and i wrote no on it and told them i wanted a refund.but they refuse to give me my money back so now im trying to tell everyone not to respond to their mail at all

Sue Flynn Jun 29, 2009

I wish I read this before I sent them money!

Sue Flynn Jun 29, 2009

I have done about 3 mailings for them and have not received a dime. You would think they would pay you for your time doing these cards. Of course not, they sucker you into money and you get nothing.
    VT

• Ml
    ml12234 Jun 19, 2009

damn--
    be careful of your credit and identity now !!!

being scammed out of money sucks big time - ( )

having criminals w/ your social security # you provided for their fake IRS reporting is even worse -- ( this is big trouble )

watch your credit report ( if they have your ss#, name, address etc .. ) that is messed up ~

if someone knows how to get national exposure through the television, , , , ( Dateline, Oprah, "any nationally televised broadcast ) do it asap, , , and do it with as many others who have also been ripped off !!!

refer to their web site, this site etc...

being ripped off really blows, , , and makes you want to get the criminal(s) and enforce some justice of your own upon them, , unfortunately we live in a civil society ( yeah right ) - civil towards criminals as the innocent get screwed at times, , ,

my heart goes out to those who were scammed -- I don't personally know of anyone who I can contact ( I have no connections ) I am just a lonely peasant myself --

but be real careful now that they have your ss#, address, name, etc...

I think I heard of a REAL Company called (((( Life Lock )))) -- Google it - This company is real and can protect your credit w/ a guarantee of up to 1 million dollars, , , I saw this on tv- Contact them asap and talk with them if you have already given out your Name, and SS#

Good Luck, Sorry ( real sorry ) to hear 'bout this,

M.L.
    Pennsylvania

If it sounds too good - look into it carefully and be sure -

• Th
    thomas stewart Jun 15, 2009

i have been doing your postcards for about 4 weeks now and have not received any check from you guys is their a reason why Thomas Stewart pin # 16453 thank you

• Dn
    D NOONE Jun 10, 2009

SENT THEM MY 100.00 DOLLARS RECEIVED PACKAGE AND COMPLETED EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO MAILED BACK WITH 45.00 MORE DOLLARS RECEIVED NEXT PACKAGE BUT STILL NO CHECK FOR FIRST PACKAGE WILL NOT MAIL BACK 2ND PACKAGE UNTIL I HEAR FROM THEM WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS ATLEASED 15 CALLS I HAVE MADE THIS COMPANY IS NOT FOR REAL TREID TO MAKE A FEW EXTRA BUCKS AND GOT SCREWED THIS COMPANY REALLY SUCKS D.NOONE RIVA MD P.S/I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK

• Yo
    Yolanda Jun 10, 2009

GREAT PROGRAM! Honest Company! My husband and I have made money, why are you people saying bad stuff...maybe because you didn't follow the simple instructions? I feel bad, PPSN has helped our family greatly! I would recomend the program to everyone!

• 21
    216jene216 Jun 08, 2009

Who the [email protected]# is this Cheryl S. person? You are the only one that has anything good to say. Maybe you work for the company or you are the owner. I to feel like I was scammed. The sad thing about it is that I did not have the hundred dollars to spare. So Thank you PPSN, LLC you have taken money out of my kids mouth, off there back, etc...
    I even called and spoken with someone and was mislead. This is not the time to ripe anyone off. I am thinking about reporting this to my local news. This is seriously outrageous. Cheryl let me know the formula you did to give a great report for this company. Please reply with your answer. OK

Anita Henrichs May 30, 2009

Thank God that I read all the comments. I too thought that this may be something quite legit but not the case. Just threw the envelope with all the information into the trash where it belongs. I have however, been generating quite a bit of money through GETCASHEVERYDAY.
    Good luck to all of you out there.

• Bu
    butterfly_tears2002 May 27, 2009

Wow I feel stupid wish I had taken the time to read the back of the form, or had the common sense to google it first like I always do. I didnt have the extra 90 either but i needed something to help support my family so i thought hey why not. Now I'm asking myself why.

• Nm
    nmcgurl May 21, 2009

Hey I fell for it too. Just went onto the Better Business Bureau online. They are not part of this orginization. I would like to make some extra money for once with out having to unturn every sand particle. I admit I went into it blindly. It looked so professional. Think I may send a heads up to the BBB anyway. Get them on this fraud's case. Too bad, it would be a good gig if it worked.

• Jd
    JDG May 21, 2009

Wow gang! I recieved my ap. today in the mail. I was so ready to send it in with my $100 bucks that I really did not have to give in the first place! I want to thank you guys for the comments. If you do not see one cent from these scam artists, I hope knowing that by your comments it has saved me and hundreds of others the same pain! Good luck! Thanks again!

• Rb
    rbspencer Apr 27, 2009

WOW... I'm glad for Google that brings up all types of info when I enter a companies name. Thanks to all of you folks that have posted here. Do you think that there is anybody that made money off of them?

• Mi
    michelle Apr 23, 2009

I SEEN THE AD IN OUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER ALSO... THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND THEN DECIDED TO RESEARCH. SO GLAD I DID NOT GO AHEAD AND SEND MONEY IN. MONEY IS TIGHT AS IT IS FOR EVERYONE. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE LOCKED UP WITH ALL THE OTHER CRIMINALS. MICHELLE

• Ca
    catmann3200 Apr 23, 2009

thank god for sites like these! i recieved the info on this company a few days ago and thought, well i'm going to look them up first.. glad i did, i dont have $90 bucks to just waste. thanks everyone who posted here.

• Ju
    Julia Apr 22, 2009

Forgive me, I stressed the need to band together and also for prayer to those considering a lawsuit, but, I left out the true need for these actions. In the terms and conditions page, article 6, viiii, They are saying that you agreed not to hold them liable for any loss incurred. If you still have that copy, read it. Also, contact the media ABC, Dateline, for example. Bring this to the nation's attention. This may also be helpful in getting back what you lost and some.

• Ju
    Julia Apr 22, 2009

I found an ad for this company in a weekly paper. When I read the line which included "income from home", I was leery. After reading the full ad, I also saw, References available" and "no gimmicks", I thought it was at least worth a call. Allthe while, hoping this was a legit way of earning money at home. When I made the call, I "m sure they didn't mention any money needed to start--as the ones I get in my junl email do. Because, I wouldn't have even requested the information.
    I got the information package today and, if you will notice, they mentio the enrollment fee after they've vehemently assured the reader that ther's no tricks. They also lead you to believe that they are supplying these materials at no cost. Again, no mention of a re-up fee. I searched the letter and then found what I knew would be there--the $90.00 fee. Even with this, I considered investing in this "business" Imean, you can't make no money, if you don't spend no money, right? It was only a one time investment.
    With an intent to use some extra money that I have recently been blessed with, -- I felt it wouldnt really be a loss, because this money wasnt even used to balance my bills, since I didn't even know I would have it--I decided to pray for God's guidance. While waiting for my granddaughter's mother to pick her up, I felt led to go on line to seek info about this company. Thank God for Jesus!!! He heard my pray and answered it even before I had a chance to bring it before Him formally.
    For those of you who are considering a lawsuit, band together--remember, strength in numbers-- try to speak to the same lawyers (seek cousel of more than one), and, if you have any faith at all, PRAY. There's power in prayer, as you can see by my testimony. It sad that this world has become so evil that people prey on people in times like these. Just remember that God hates wickedness, and He is no respecter of persons. If you cry out to a just God, He will give you the justice you deserve. Not for yor sakes, only, but, because He is GOD and He cannot lie. Also, remember, you've got to perservere. Just because the answer doesn't come right away, don't give up. His Word says, He rains on the just as well as the unjust. Believe.

• La
    lali Apr 21, 2009

RED FLAG!!! you should NEVER have to pay anyone to be able to work for them, unless it is a business opportunity that you are trying to start a business with a reputable company like Pre Paid Legal, Inc. or Avon, Mary Kay, etc. These companies have been around for centuries and are legitimate.

• Km
    kmd Apr 16, 2009

I too read the ad in a local newspaper and questioned the reality of it, since it sounded to good to be true. They sent me the application and I read the info. sometimes we want things so bad we are not seeing clearly. After a few days to think about it, did some research and called my local office that investigates possible fraudulent businesses, they googled them and found all these complaints and shared them with me on the phone. I called PPSN three days ago and not heard from them. I also googled and read all the complaints, lets learn from this, thanks everyone.

• Od
    odys Apr 15, 2009

I too have been RIPPED OFF by this company. I have done everything I am supposed too.
    I send 90.00 +10.00 rush order I recived the fist 100 post card and make and send back, I order 500 post card I recived I make and send back. and order 1000 post card. after I recived 100.00 dollar a check for my first two customer. I deposit that money normal I think that was a serious company, I recived a testimonial submission form & material request form and order 1000.00 post card .these about february a wait for my order I try to contact to the company by email before every time I make contact they aways aswers back but I send 3 message ask about my delivery my post card 2000 post card if not refund my money back. finally aswers back this write back
    Our records indicate that your material reorder were already shipped out to your several weeks ago. At this time we are unable to issue you any refunds since all materials reorders are non-refundable.Sincerely,
    Associate Relations
    PPSN, LLC.

do not application for these company is ripped off

• Ka
    karen Apr 13, 2009

I am ready for a class action suit I sent in for 100 cards processed and upon talking with them after sending in another 1000 cards processed to instructions they said they had not even sent out my initial 100 cards so I knew then I was out all my money and you only get your money back if you didn't process my cards and I conveyed my dissappointment to them and so do you think they will actually honor my number if one of my cards actually comes back, I think not cause I don't think they plan on mailing them.

• Ap
    april Mar 17, 2009

Till waiting no payment .come on I don't have money to just give away.

mandywitcandy Mar 16, 2009

I just came across the PPSN LLC ad in the american classifieds . I sent in my 90$ plus 10$ for rush delivery. Got my 100 cards right away. Also sent another 105$ to get 500 additonal postcards. Its only been a week since i mailed in the 100 postcards that I did but now reading everyones horror storys im sure i wont get paid for them. Has anyone found some honest at home work?

• Wi
    winna1226 Mar 10, 2009

I as well have been scammed by PPSN LLC. $400.00. Yes, it took me awhile to learn but I finally did. What I did get was 1 check for $100.00 stating it was for 2 application referrals. I completed the 100, 250, 500, and 1, 000 cards while only getting paid 1 check totaling $100. No money I received was noted for completing the assigned task of addressing cards and writing my number on the front of the card. I think this is a job for the Better Business Bureau or 60 minutes. I'm sure I can kiss my $400 good-bye and go on with life.

chenn Mar 09, 2009

I found their ad in a local newspaper. Apparently, they paid for the ads with everyone's money! I got the info today and was uneasy about the $90, so decided to research. Glad I did. I would have had to borrow the $90, and then get ripped off. Thanks everyone, for saving my butt.